Chapter 11: A STARRY NIGHT

There he was standing under the rising moon dressed in a green jacket paired with a plain white tee and dark blue jeans. He makes such a simple look come alive. "Hi there"

K:*blushes* Hey there, yourself. You look *looks away* beautiful.

*blushes, looks down and smiles* "Thank you"

K: I hope you're hungry because I know the perfect Ramen spot.

As we walked over to the Ramen spot Kuroo told me about his day. He had said that Nekoma recruited a kid with the confidence of a pro but the athletic abilities of a toddler. He was half Russian which gave him a lot of height and as a first year he would just keep growing. I told Kuroo about the banner Kiyoko and I had given the boys and about their reactions.

K: Daichi, crying, really?

As I slurped my noodles up I said "Oh yeah. That big bad rival of yours has a soft spot for Kiyoko, but then again who doesn't. I've never been more worried about their oxygen levels than today."*laughs*. We then started talking about Miyagi and how he missed it.

K: I think Miyagi represents home. It's calmer and I'll always appreciate the memories it holds, but Tokyo, it's become so much more. When I think about graduation, college, my future... I can't picture it happening anywhere other than Tokyo.

"I get what you mean. I've never been, but the pictures look amazing. The skyline and trees and the people it's all so different. The mindsets are wider, the goals are bigger, and it's all just waiting to be seized by anyone who's willing to work for it."

K: I'll take you someday if you'll let me.

*smile* "I'd really like that." Kuroo paid for our food and we walked out. We walked into town to grab some tea before walking to a nearby park. It was a little chill and before I could protest he placed his jacket over me. At the park we found a nice little bench to sit on near a lake. As I sat there sipping on my drink I looked up at the sky. It was a full moon tonight, the stars were shining so bright and it all reflected off the lake's face. "It's beautiful isn't it."

K: Yeah. You really are.

I looked back at him to see those hazel orbs gazing into my soul. He rose his hand and softly placed it on my cheek.

K: Can I...

I raised my hand and mirrored his motion. Slowly he closed the gap and our lips met. The kiss was gentle and his lips were soft. It was everything I could've wanted in my first kiss. We pulled away and I blushed. Looking down I brought the tips of my fingers to my lips and said "that was my first one, ever".

K: Are you ready for your second?

I blushed again and nodded my head. This one was a little different. It was gentle, but it moved a little quicker. When we pulled apart he placed his forehead on mine.

K: I should get you home. You have to be up early.

When we got up to start walking to the subway our hands brushed. "Oh sorry" I blushed. Kuroo smiled at me and interlocked our fingers.

K: Don't be

We walked in silence just enjoying the night and each other's company. After about ten minutes we had arrived at the subway.

K: Hold on, before you go, I kind of have something for you.

*Hands you an a piece of paper* The top of the page read

(P/N)'s Boyfriend Application.

Name: Tetsuro Kuroo,

Height: 6' 1.9'',