Chapter 78: THE DOOR STAYS OPEN

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's just get back to work." Tooru's once hard voice came out soft and concerned.

O: (P/N), you know I can't help you, if you don't let me know what's going on.

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP. MAYBE I JUST NEED EVERYONE TO STOP HELPING ME AND LET ME FIGURE THINGS OUT ON MY OWN.." Tooru's face flashed between both shock and hurt, not understanding what he had done wrong. "Tooru, I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap. I know you're being sweet, but I'm okay. I promise."

O: You know I worry about you.

"I know, but I'm a big girl, I can make my own decisions and I can deal with the consequences." Tooru was uneasy about it, but ultimately he listened to what I had to say. After a couple more hours of studying I called it quits. "Let's go."

O: Okay.

"You're not even gonna ask where we're going?" Tooru smirked.

O: Anywhere with you, is a good place to be.

I shoved Tooru and he chuckled. "You're so annoying."

O: I think you got confused with charming.

"Bye." I walked out of my rooms and down my stairs.

O: Wait! Where are we going?

"Oh now you want to know? What happened to 'anywhere with you is a good place to be?'"

O: Color me Curious

"Curiosity killed the cat."

O: (P/NNNNNN)

"Well, darling, if you haven't already figured it out from standing here, we're going to my kitchen then my living room."

O: Wow, I hope I'm not underdressed. I heard those places are pretty exclusive.

"I'm sure you'll be okay. I can get them to squeeze you in. I know the owner *wink*". The day ended with a nice little dinner and movie.

O: I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early.

"But not too early." Tooru gave me a hug and went home that night, but like he said he was back bright and early dressed and ready to go. Our day started off with a lovely breakfast and some homework. It was Sunday so Hedge would be back today, and we were going to pick him up, but we had to go to the grocery store to get some snacks first. "You know if we don't bring him something for the way back he's going to get cracky."

O: I just don't understand why we need ALL of this stuff.

I giggled at Tooru as he struggled to pick up our handcart that was stuffed with a different assortment of goodies. "I shop with my eyes not my wallet." Tooru smirked as I continued to giggle.

O: Oh you think this funny huh? I'll show you funny.

Tooru put down the basket and started walking towards me. "No. Tooru. Don't." I warned. "We're in the middle of a grocery store. Not here." But it was too late. Tooru hopped on me and started tickling me as I burst out into a fit of giggles. I hadn't looked and I guess neither had Tooru, because we backed up and bumped into a cart. When we heard the sound we both immediately bowed and apologized. "I'm so sorry *looks* MS. KAGEYAMA??"

O: Ooooo Tobio, my little protegee. Shopping on a Sunday with your mom. What a good boy you are.

Tobi gritted his teeth together looking pissed. I hit Tooru's arm signalling him to be nice.

Ms. K: (P/N)! How nice to see you. It's been a long time.

"It certainly has ma'am."

Ms. K: And who is this handsome fellow? A boyfriend maybe?