Chapter 79: I CAN DO THIS

A/N: HI!!! I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN REPLYING TO YOUR COMMENTS! WHEN I HAVE THE TIME I PROMISE I WILL! I CAN'T JUST REPLY TO ONE OF YOU CAUSE I FEEL BAD AND YOU'RE ALL IMPORTANT AND THAT WOULDN'T BE FAIR CAUSE I LOVE ALL MY KIDS EQUALLY SO ID HAVE TO REPLY TO EVERYONE AND I REALLY CANT! BUT YOU KNOW YOUR COMMENTS GIVE ME LIFE AND I LOVE SEEING ALL YOUR REACTIONS. I REALLY DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO LIKE THIS BOOK LET BUT IT MAKES ME SMILE TO SEE YOU GUYS COMMENTING ALONG. Anywho I really am super sorry! School is just kicking my butt. My midterms I think went well, but I'm waiting for my grades to be released so keep me in your prayers, but my finals schedule was just released and I am S T R E S S E D. But it's okay cause happy thoughts like Bokuto smiling and the endings to this story (WHICH I HAVE PARTLY ALREADY WRITTEN AND I LOVEEEEEE) are keeping me going, but if I have to read one more word about covenant not to compete in VA I might explode. LIKE I DON'T LIVE IN VIRGINA KAREN (My teacher's name is actually Karen Lmaooo) IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME WRITE A POINTLESS TEN PAGE RESEARCH PAPER AT LEAST MAKE IT APPLICABLE TO THE STATE WE ARE IN AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE STATE OF PANDEMIC, ANXIETY OR DEPRESSION. Anyway! Sorry about my ranting! I know the story is a lot, and I'm super sorry for how long it got, but I'm gonna try wrapping it up so that the final chapter is 100 and the endings follow! If my brain doesn't come up with any more random stuff that is! But if it does RIP I guess the story will just never end. ANYWHO Please enjoy the story.

That morning I woke up and Tooru was gone, but by the time I was walking out the door he had popped back up in time to walk me to school. He had made it a habit to pick me up so that we could walk to school together then walk all the way back to my house to walk to school with Hedge, then when school ended walked Hedge home, then came back to Karasuno to rewalk to my house. Looking back although it had been a lot of walking on his part, the week had gone over pretty smooth.

Day Three:

Tooru and I had gone on a run after school and you'll never guess who we ran into. "WAKA WAKA! I MISSED YOU."

U: (P/N), it's nice to see you as well. Tooru Oikawa, very interesting.

O: What's so interesting about it HUH?

U: Last I heard you were off playing for a team in Brazil. Congratulations.

O: Thanks I think.

U: If you went to Shiratorizwa it could have possibly been a team here in Japan, but you can not change that past.

I giggled at Tooru's rage bubbling up. "Tooru, release. The air goes in and the carbon dioxide comes out."

O: AND RISK BEING ON THE SAME TEAM AS YOU NO WAY. (P/N), let's go!

"Well, what else did I expect? Tooru, you're the one who wanted to stop so that I could rest my ankle. This is me resting."

O: It's looks plenty rested to me. Let's go.

"Noooo. I think it still needs some time."

*pouting* O: Can't we rest somewhere elseeeeee?

I giggled again. "Wakatoshi-kun, are you busy? Did you want to join us on our run?"

O: NO

U: Unfortunately, I can not. I have a prior obligation to attend to.

O: YES

"Well you look very nice. Is it something important?"

U: I've been recruited to play at The University of Tokyo. I'm going to sign the paperwork now.

"That's amazing! Congratulations!"

O: What's so amazing about huh??

"That's one of the top universities in the country! What campus are you attending?"