Chapter 81: I'M SORRY

I wasn't really sure where I was walking but I knew it was far away from those three and Aiko's deed with my brother. BLAHHHHH. I guess my feet knew where my mind needed to be, because I was back at Nekoma High. Would everything really turn out alright? Are you going to be home? My phone started ringing distracting me from my thoughts. "Hello?"

K: Hey (P/N), funny thing, you ran so fast I kind of lost you, where are you?

"I didn't run, I walked and I'm at Nekoma."

K: Great! Stay right there And don't move a muscle alright, I'm coming to get you.

"Alright?"

K: And (P/N), if Oikawa or Bokuto try to call you, don't pick up.

"Okay, but why would Bokuto try to call me if he's walking towards me?"

K: HUH?

Bokuto gave me a smile and a wave then stopped when he saw I was on the phone. "It's okay, it's just Kuroo."

B: Can I borrow that?

I nodded and handed him my phone.

B: CHEATER!

K: AM NOT. IT'S CALLED USING YOUR BRAIN, BUT I GUESS YOU CAN'T USE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE.

O: WHAT DID YOU TELEPORT HERE OR SOMETHING?

K: SERIOUSLY? TRASHYKAWA IS THERE TOO?

O: WHO SAID YOU CAN CALL ME THAT.

K: This guy doesn't know his way around Tokyo.

Tooru smirked holding up his phone.

O: It's called Find My Friends, and a little thing I like to call location sharing.

"Uhhhhhh?"

B: THAT'S ALSO CHEATING. AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAYED FAIR?

"Played fair?" Tooru slapped a hand over Bokuto's mouth and laughed nervously.

O: It was just a little game we were playing that's all.

K: Oikawa, keep his mouth shut. I'll be there in five. See ya.

"You know what? I don't want to know. Say nothing. I knew mixing you three would be trouble."

O: I would say it was kind of fun. Wasn't it, Bird Brain?

B: WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT! But I can't say it wasn't. *shrug*

O: I can't believe you won.

K: Yeah, tell me about it.

O: AHHHHHH. What is with you people? Why do you keep popping out no where?

K: Dude, you know this my school right? And Aiko's house is literally two stops over?

B: It's also the middle of the night so taking the subway is quicker than walking especially if he got on after (P/N) told him where we were.

O: WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT?!

K/B: You ask.

O: I have never been so disrespected in my life. Let's go (P/N).

Tooru grabbed my wrist and started to pull me down the street. "Aaaaaaand I guess I'm leaving.......Why does everyone have to grab me?" Kuroo and Bokuto ran ahead of us and blocked our path.

K: NOPE. Where do you think you're going?

O: Home, back to Miyagi where things are normal and people don't randomly appear out of nowhere with their secret tunnels.