Chapter 77: WONDERFUL WEEK OF FRIENDSHIP

I woke up the next morning warm, but a little confused by my surroundings. The room didn't look familiar, but the weight surrounding me did. I looked up to see Bokuto's peaceful face still asleep. He really was an angel. As not to disturb his slumber I snuggled in closer. He was so warm and I felt so safe. It was Saturday and I unfortunately had a train to catch. I'd promised Tooru I'd be back today to start our seven day extravaganza, but being here, wrapped in Bokuto's arms, I didn't want to go. "Ughhhhh."

B: That's not usually the sound girls make after they spend the night.

*blushes* "What? Oh, No, it wasn't anything-" Bokuto chuckled.

B: I was just kidding.

"Oh okay...."

B: How did you sleep?

The blush on my face wouldn't leave and the words he was saying couldn't process in my head. I was too mesmerized by his morning voice.

B: (P/N)?

"Oh sorry what did you say?" Oh god. I dug myself deeper into Bokuto's chest as he continued to chuckle.

B: Are you okay?

"Yeah I'm fine. I just don't want to get uppppppp."

B: We don't have to. We can stay in bed all day. It's Saturday. I don't have practice anymore and we still have a bunch of movies to get through since you fell asleep halfway into Mulan we Can start with that.

"Ugh I wish, but I promised Tooru I'd spend a week with him. I'm sorry I'm lame."

B: Does that mean I get a week with you too?

"I will never understand why people would like to spend a whole week with me." Bokuto tapped my nose and smiled.

B: Because you are a gift and a hella good time.

I pushed Bokuto away and groaned as I sat up. Bokuto laughed at my sour attempt and pulled me back down into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, but I didn't complain. I placed my face on his chest and took him in. I placed my ear on his chest and got more comfortable. I listened to the sound of his heartbeat and his breathing. Listening to the two, it was calming, soothing, almost like it was trying to rock me back to sleep.

*whispers* B: Five more minutes. Then we can go be productive members of society.

"Only five. I have a train to catch." I mumbled as if I had or wanted any control of either the situation or my body and it's actions. My eyes started to shut again as he rubbed my back but my phone rang. "UGHHHH." I got up to get my phone only to see it was Aiko calling. IGNORE. I got back into bed with Bokuto.

B: Who was it?

"Your best friend."

B: Akkashi?

"The other one."

B: Ohhhh. What did Aiko want?

As if on que Bokuto's phone started ringing.

B: Hello? Uh-huh? Alright. Bye.

"What did she say?"

B: Just for you to call Oikawa.

"What did she really say?"

B: I don't think I should-

"It's okay."

B: Tell that good for nothing best friend of mine to get her sorry ass back here to pick up her shit and call that Clingykawa, because if me or Hajime hear one ding this early in the morning from him we're going to commit a double homicide AND TRUST US, WE'LL GET AWAY WITH IT.