Chapter 10: MONKEY BUSINESS AND A BIG REVEAL

After a long bath and some well deserved dinner I was in bed ready to shut my eyes and go to bed. There was only one problem, I COULDN'T SLEEP! *Crying face* I guess that the nap I took on the bus was more resurrecting than I knew. *DING*

??: Hey Doc, Did you get home safe?

I smiled, took him long enough. I saved Kuroo's number in my phone.

TO: #1 PATIENT

From: (P/N)

I'm sorry, I really don't like to discuss my personal life with patients.

TO: (P/N)

From: #1 PATIENT

Is that so? How about your boyfriend?

*Blushes* TO: #1 PATIENT

From: (P/N)

You are NOT my boyfriend. And didn't any tell you, you can't go around saying things like that.

TO: (P/N)

From: #1 PATIENT

I'm a boy and your friend. There's a space in the middle for now, but we can change that can't we?

TO: #1 PATIENT

From: (P/N)

Sorry, but the position has been filled by my best friend and love of my life, Tobio Kageyama. However you can forward your application to our committee for review. Should you meet our qualifications an interview will be requested.

*Five minutes later* Hm, my phone's not on silent, maybe the signal is week in my room. Let's move to the living room. *Ten minutes later* Is he asleep? Who goes to sleep in the middle of conversation* *Fifteen minutes later* Maybe he thinks I'm actually dating Tobi. Should I reach out and tell him it was just a joke? *Twenty minutes later* Did he lose interest already? Damn city boys. I should've known better. SCREW HIM, HE WASN'T EVEN THAT CUTE TO BEGIN WITH. *Twenty Five minutes later* *glaring* TEXT ME BACK, TEXT ME BACK, TEXT ME BACK.

H: Um, (P/N)? Why are you glaring at your phone like that?

"BECAUSE HAJIME, THIS IS JAPAN AND I AM A YOUNG, SMART, CAPABLE WOMEN WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT SHE PLEASES. AND AS A YOUNG, SMART, CAPABLE WOMEN I THINK THAT RULES SHOULD BE FOLLOWED AND IF YOU GET A TEXT; YOU SHOULD TEXT THAT PERSON BACK. I mean it's COMMON COURTESY. WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO JAPAN IF WE GOT RID OF COURTESY? WE'D BE NO BETTER THAN ANIMALS. ANIMALS, I TELL YOU."

H: Okayyyyy then. I don't really know what's going on, but how about you show that pillow you're strangling some common courtesy and release it.

"Oops" I nervously laughed. "I guess it's kind of just an instinct at this point."

H: Whatever you say kid. *HM?* Are you going to answer your phone? *picks up phone* Who's #1 Patient?

*Tears of joy* HE CALLED. HE REALLY CALLED. WAIT *Jumps* "HAJIME GIVE ME THE PHONE."

H: NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO IT IS. *PICKS UP PHONE* HELLO? WHO IS THIS?

"HAJIME GIVE IT." I started climbing on his back to try and get my phone.

H: WHAT ARE YOU, A MONKEY? *STILL ON HIS BACK TRYING TO REACH FOR THE PHONE NOW STRETCHED IN FRONT OF HIM* (P/N), GET OFF. YOU'RE NOT AS LIGHT AS YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE A KID.

"OH THAT'S IT YOU DAMN HEDGEHOG"

*SHAKES YOU OFF AND PUNCHES YOU IN THE HEAD* H: I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!

"OWWWW THAT HURT"

M: WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE!

*You both start at the same time*