ATSUMU'S ENDING

"I pick neither." Think (P/N), think. "Hear me out okay, the reason I said neither is because I-"

O: Am stalling?

K: Trying to figure out a lie?

B: Genuinely don't like us as human beings any more?

"No, no and yes, but also because I'm actually going to start something with someone else."

K: Oya? With who?

"That's none of your business. He's been asking me out for a while now and I finally decided to give him a chance."

K: Why the sudden change?

"Because he did something super sweet. He asked Tobi if it'd be alright to ask me out."

B: Tsum Tsumu? Really?

K: You picked up a boyfriend at your internship?

O: Why is he asking Tobio for permission?

"Yes, Kind of, and because he respects me. Any other questions?"

O: Yeah! A ton!

"Well that's too bad. I've gotta go, Bokuto, I'll see you at practice tomorrow. Kuroo, I'll see you when I see, and Tooru, yeah. Okay bye."

O: Hey! (P/N)! We're not done here!

But we definitely were. I guess Kuroo and Bokuto were holding Tooru back because when I went home that night, Tooru didn't bother me until practice the next morning. "Seriously Tooru? I'm at work. This is called stalking. You can get arrested for it.

O: You can't stalk your friends, (P/N)-chan.

"That's not how the law works, Tooru."

O: Speaking of friends, I came to meet yours. Where's this "boyfriend" of yours?

"I already told you, he isn't my boyfriend. He's just someone I want to date."

O: So you like him?

"Yeah, is that so hard to believe?"

O: I don't doubt it, that heart of yours is pretty fickle, but you also have standards.

B: OH, Oikawa! What are you doing here?

O: Clearly I came to check out if (P/N)'s little boy toy is real.

B: Tsum Tsum is real. He's the team setter.

O: Setter huh? With a T name. Well he certainly does sound like your type.

"You both know that this is an office, right? A place where patients come to get treated, not a sorority house. You want to gossip, do it somewhere else."

O: There was a purpose for my coming here other than to test your little theory.

"Oh? And what would that be?"

O: You were mean to me, I don't think I should tell you.

"Okay, then you can go. Bokuto, sit and I'll stretch your hip."

O: SO MEAN, IWA JR.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, same complaint, different time. Are you going to tell me or not?"

O: Well since you're dying to know, we're having a little going away dinner for me tonight, I'd love it if you could come.

"I..Uh..can't make it. Sorry."

O: Why's that?

Um...think...think...THINK. Because it would hurt me to say goodbye again, isn't a good excuse. "It's mine and Atsumu's first date tonight."