Chapter 86: FRIENDS WITH PURPOSE

A: Well, well, well. What are you two doing together so early in the morning?

B: AIKOOOOOOOO

A: BOKUTOOOOOOOO

"HEDGEEEEEE"

H: No.

Bokuto had given Aiko his bone crushing hug. They're friendship was still as amazing as it always was. "Hedge, why can't you love me the way Bokuto loves Aiko?"

H: Because he still talks to Aiko whereas you sneak around and hide from me. *flicks forhead*

"Owwwwww. What was that for?"

H: For not telling me you and Ushiwaka are a thing

"To be perfectly frank if you and Aiko didn't want your privacy every single date night, MAYBE WE COULD HANG OUT."

A: Please as if we haven't walked in on you having some privacy with Ushiwaka. I had to stop my poor Hajime from burning his ears off.

Bokuto spit out the water he was drinking and both of our faces went red.

"Let's change the topic."

H: PLEASE.

A: Not quite yet. So (P/N), how long have you guys been having this privacy together.

B: OKAY, that's enough. PANCAKES? PANCAKES?

"I WOULD LOVE SOME PANCAKES!"

H: PANCAKES SOUND GOOD! Babe, please sit down and have some pancakes.

*pouting* A: Fine, you guys are no fun.

I made breakfast with Godspeed that morning. I had to shove food as quickly as possible into Aiko's mouth to stop her from asking questions.

H: Why didn't you tell us? We would've been happy for you.

A: A year is a super long time not to introduce someone to your best friend.

H: I also see him on campus a lot.

A: We should invite him over tonight for a double date night!

"He's busy! I told you guys he got drafted to play professionally right! He's training with the Alders! So he can't."

B: But I can! I think it'll be fun!

A: Fineeee

"Don't look so excited."

*pouting* A: I just wanted to meet a superstar.

B: Hey *sulking*

"Aiko, dude. You realize Bokuto is also going pro right? The Black Jackals drafted him."

*pouting* A: Yeah, but he's my friend. It's different. I already knew he was amazing.

B: I don't know whether to be offended or touched.

"Be touched, she loves you."

*mumbles* B: At least somebody does....

"What was that?" Bokuto picked up a smile and gave out a nervous laugh.

B: Oh nothing.

"Yeah, nothing alright."

B: The pancakes were delicious thank you (P/N)!

*mumbles* "At least you're thankful for something."

B: What was that?

"Oh nothing."

B: Yeah, nothing alright.

H: Uhhh, are two okay?

"Fine."