Chapter 35: NEKOMA, NEKOMA, NEKO NEKO NEKOMA

The train pulled up in Tokyo at about 10:15. Aiko shook me awake as we got off the train and took the subway to her apartment. We had quickly dropped off her stuff, picked up a spare uniform I was borrowing and headed to Nekoma High. "I don't know. I don't think this a good idea. Maybe we should go back to your place until they finish." Aiko grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the gym.

A: What are you so scared of? It's not like you to be this shy?

"I'm scared of losing my life after Daichi finds out." As we got to the gym door I turned and tried to run. Aiko grabbed by the waist and pulled me back. "NO YOU CAN'T MAKE ME."

A: JUST. GET. IN. SIDEEEEE

We crashed into the door and on the floor. The once squeaky gym had now gone silent. Since there were five teams and two nets, four of the teams were playing off *sarcasm* AND LUCKY FOR ME, KARASUNO WAS ON THEIR BREAK. The only noise that could be heard was the sound of two volleyballs hitting the floor.

D: (P/N)?????

"Heyyyyyy guys. Long time no see. You all look well. Anyway this has been fun, but gotta run! Have fun!" Nishinoya, Tanka and Hinata all ran up to me screaming my name.

H: (P/N), we missed you!

N: Who's your hot friend? Is she single?

T: Is she into volleyball players?

We both laughed.

N: WOW SHE EVEN LAUGHS CUTE.

"Boys, this Aiko. Aiko, Noya, Tanaka and my little ball of sunshine Hinata." I pointed to each of the boys and ruffled Hinata's hair when I got to him. I looked past them to try and find Tobi. BIG MISTAKE. All I found was my captain and advisor glaring at me. OH SHIT. The look on Daichi's face was not a happy one and neither was the look on Mr. Takeda's. I walked over to them leaving Aiko with the three stooges. "Hi there. You're Karasuno's captain right? My name's (F/N) Iwaizumi, but everyone calls me (P/N). I'm Tetsuro Kuroo's girlfriend, it's nice to meet you." I extended my hand, but that did not make either of them laugh.

D: WHY ARE YOU RE-INTRODUCING YOURSELF? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT BANNED MEANS? HOW ABOUT SUSPENSION?

Mr. Takeda: (P/N), this isn't a laughing matter, nor something to joke about. It's just plain irresponsible and disrespectful. I'll have to report this to the school.

"Wait a minute, hear me out before you both start yelling at me some more. Technically yes, I was suspended from club activities, BUT TECHNICALLY, I'm not performing any club activities either. AND YES, I was "banned" from the gym BUT not this one. I'm not here with the school, I'm just a girl visiting her boyfriend. I'm his guest, not Karasuno's. Karasuno has no responsibility nor legal obligation over me. So you see, TECHNICALLY I'M NOT BREAKING ANY RULES."

U: She does have a point Specs. Look behind you, the team seemed to really miss her.

Mr. Takeda: I guess you're right, but is this really okay?

D: I think so, as long as she doesn't perform any of her duties.

"Pish-posh, Like I said, I'm just a girl, who happens to attend Karasuno, here to see her boyfriend and if any of you just so happen to need my medical advice, I will gladly lend it to you. Nothing ethically wrong about that."

D: No warm ups.

Mr. Takeda: Or cooldowns.

U: Only medical advice if the guys need it.

"Technicalities, you gotta love them." I walked away from the three and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. The boys all crowded me, each of them trying to give me a hug (barring Tsukki and Tobi).