Moving day

"Corey. I don't know if I can do this." I said reaching for him. He took my hand and lifted it to kiss my knuckles.

"I know you're struggling love. But it's just one day. You'll be okay Angel. And I'll still be around, we just gotta finish packing and then we move everything to our new home."

"I know Corey. But I need you."

"And I'm here. I just can't physically hold your hand every second of the day while we move house. It's just not possible love."

"Why do I have to have these god damn hormones?" I sobbed as I sat on our bed.

"I don't know love. But we're going to get though it. I promise." Corey said sitting beside me and holding me close. He was always so loving and caring and he was demonstrating that now more than ever before.

"You sure. Because I don't know if I can." I whispered.

"I'm sure. And you're so strong Mrs Katie Cott. You're the strongest woman I know. Would inviting Kara and Kevin over to help make you feel better. Kevin can help me and you and Kara can work together packing some last minute things. That way you'll have her beside you too, as well as Theo and I."

"Yes please. That would really help. Thank you."

"No problem angel." I looked up at Corey and saw the loving sparkle in his eyes that I saw the day I first met him. The sparkle that showed how much he cared about me. I smiled and kissed him softly.

"I love you Cowboy."

"I love you too Angel. And you're going to be just fine. Remember that I love you with all my heart and that I care about you and this little one more than anything. Never forget that." He kissed my forehead again and called Kara and Kevin and they came right over. "Okay. The moving truck is here. You're going to be just fine. If you really need me just shout for me, or call me on my phone. I love you so much Katie."

"I love you too Cor." I took deep breaths as he walked out and I tried focusing on packing the last few things in our bedroom with Kara to help her though it all. I worked on my makeup and Jewellery while Kara did the bathroom. As we were finishing up the room Corey came in and put his arms around me. I melted into his hold and put my arms over his. "You're back." I smiled.

"I never left." He said kissing my cheek. "How's things going in here."

"We're all done. Just need the two strong men to carry them down to the van. Not that Kara and I aren't strong but... 25 and 35 week baby bumps stop us carrying heavy things."

"I know. There's light weight things in the living room that need taking down. Can you wonderful ladies do that and then we're almost ready to drive to our new home."

"Yeah. We can do that." I smiled as I kissed him before Kara and I went to do whatever we could to help. Being busy actually made the whole being apart from Corey a lot easier as it took my mind of everything. Once we'd done all we could Kara and I went to the grocery store to get food and then drove it to our new place. "You ready to see the new house. Corey and I are the only ones who've seen it so far."

"Yes! It looks great from the outside." I unlocked the door and we headed in.

"So we have this small walk way which we're going to put up some coat hooks and probably have baskets for things like hats scarves gloves, suncream all those thing. And a basket for dog stuff. And then we head straight into the main room."

"Wow. This is gorgeous."

"I know right. We've ordered a large L shaped couch to go in the middle. TV above the fireplace, and a couple of arm chairs here and there. Now on this side will start off as our music room and study but will probably get turned into a kids playroom later down the line as we want to keep the main room relatively toy free. But who knows how that will work with a young baby. And then though here." I said walking back through the main room is our kitchen and dining area.