Tony Awards

"How you feeling babe?" I said watching Corey get dressed. He turned to face me while shirtless causing me to giggle. I sat on the edge of our bed and he walked over, resting his hands on my shoulders. I placed my hands on his chest and smiled up at him.

"Nervous. Scared something will go wrong. But for now that nervousness can wait and I can enjoy a little time with my beautiful wife." He smirked before lifting me up and placing me further onto the bed before playfully pushing me over. He crawled onto the bed his arms and legs going either side of my body and I smirked as I watched him make his way towards me. As he hovered above me I continued to run my hands up and down his chest.

"You my love, are so gorgeous, so handsome, so sexy." I said smirking a little.

"And you my angel, are so beautiful, so pretty and also incredibly sexy." He slowly lowered himself so a little of his weight was against me and I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss, unable to wait any longer. We made out on our bed for a few minutes before just holding one another. "I love you Katie. I love you so much. Mrs Cott." I smiled and kissed him again.

"I love calling you my husband. Now as much as I want to stay here all day. You have Tony's rehearsals to get to." I slapped his chest playfully and slid out from under him and started getting dressed. Corey finished getting dressed and once he was done he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I didn't want to melt into his arms as we both had places to be. But the feeling of his arms around me was also so magical. I melted into them and smiled as I held his arms with my own. He kissed my neck a little and I giggled. "Corey." I whispered.

"Yes baby."

"You need to go. And I need to get our son up."

"I know. But I just wanna hold you. Love you. Be with you."

"I know you do baby. But we can do that tomorrow, or tonight after you come home. Depending on what time you choose to leave the party."

"I probably won't stay that long. I want to comeback to my wife and son. Because I'm going to miss you guys too much."

"We're going to miss you too." I said turning around. "But we will be watching you tonight. And no matter what I'll be so proud of you." I pressed a soft and loving kiss to his lips and then escaped his arms and made my way to Elliott's bedroom. As usual he was sat in his crib playing with his toys. "Morning little one."

"Mama!" He smiled. I picked him up and did his usual morning routine of changing him then getting him dressed, cleaning his little baby teeth before taking him downstairs for breakfast. Corey had prepared breakfast for all three of us and he gave Elliott cuddles, that neither of them wanted to let go of before he left for work.

"Say bye bye to daddy."

"Ba ba." He said waving his hand.

"Bye bye Elliott. I love you so much my monkey. And I love you too Katie, my angel. I hope you have a good day. I'll be thinking of you both."

"And we will be thinking of you babe. We love you." I said before we shared a quick kiss and he left.

~~~~~

The time for the Tonys came and I called Corey to wish him good luck. "Hey babe."

"Hey love. I just wanted to wish you a good luck for tonight. I wish I could be there watching you in person but I'm enjoying this time with our little monkey."