Christmas with the Cotts

"Merry Christmas Cor." I whispered as I cuddled up to Corey. He was already up as usual and I'd just opened my eyes to see him smiling at me, holding me close.

"Our first Christmas as husband and wife." He said softly. "Merry Christmas Katie."

"My first Christmas as a Cott. It's going to be amazing. And our last Christmas before we have our baby."

"Yeah. Our little one." I smiled and kissed him softly. "Now let's head down and see everyone else." We got up and headed downstairs to see the rest of the family. Carly and Casey were there as well as their cousins. We were all in matching PJs and we gathered for a photo. I held Theo as i sat on the back of the couch in the corner. I positioned him to hide my 17 week baby bump so that we'd be able to share the photo. Lori took a photo and smiled at us.

"All the Cott Kids. And the newest Cott kid. Katie, we are so happy to have you with us this year. It's a joy to have a second daughter. And seeing you and Corey together is magical. You're so perfect for one another."

"Thanks Lori." I smiled. "I love being part of this family so much. I couldn't have asked for better brother and sister in laws and parents in law. And I have the best husband I could have ever asked for. I'm the luckiest." I said standing behind Corey and bending over and kissing his lips from above. "I love you Cor."

"I love you even more Angel." I smiled and ran my fingers though his hair. "I would get up and hug you and kiss you more but I kinda have a cousin stopping me from doing so."

"It's fine love. I like just standing here. Running my fingers though your hair, resting my arms around your neck." He took my hands in his and smiled as he squeezed them. After a short while we all got off the couch for breakfast and coffee. Due to there being so many of us and not enough couch space Corey and I put our breakfasts on the same plate and I sat across his lap as he sat on one of the armchairs. He put one arm around me for support and used his other to eat as I held the plate in one hand and used one to eat. "Delicious breakfast Rick. Thank you so much." I said finishing it off.

"I have to agree. It was amazing dad. Thank you." Corey said as he wrapped his other arm around me holding me close. I cuddled up with him and Corey smiled at me in a goofy way causing me to laugh.

"You're so dorky and goofy! I love it!" I said as I kissed him, my hands on the side of his neck. The kisses we shared were soft and sweet but we didn't kiss for long just because everyone else was around and watching us. I rested my head on his shoulder and we both laid a hand on my belly. "I have something to believe in. Now that I know you believed in me." I whispered into his ear. Corey just held me tighter in response if that was even possible and whispered back.

"An angel come to save me, who didn't even know she gave me something to believe in." I smiled and kissed his neck just once before we all began to do presents. With so many of us there there were so many presents under the tree. As well as gifts my parents, Kara and Kevin, Laura, Ben and Elouise had given us. That we brought up and put under the tree too. I stood up so Corey could help hand gifts out to everyone and when we opened them he sat on the floor beside me, creating a pile of all our presents. Present opening took almost 2 hours and we received loads of things our baby.

"Thank you all so much for all of this. This little one has been spoiled and they aren't even here yet. All I can say is that he or she is very lucky to have such a wonderful family."

"And they have the best mother and father in the world. You two are going to be the best parents ever." Carly said from beside me. "I just know it."

"I can only hope so. I will do anything and everything to give my family the life they deserve. And I can't wait for this one to be here so I can be their mom and love them and care for them like nothing else in the world matters except them."