Bandstand Closing Night

I cuddled with Corey on the couch and rested a hand on my belly. My bump was growing a bit and was visible in certain outfits but wasn't super obvious yet if I wore the right thing in public. "It's daddy's last show tonight little one. And then he will be home with me every evening. I've missed having him around. But at least I've had you and Theo."

"I've missed you too K. But it's all worth it." I nodded and kissed his cheek. "But I'm excited to cuddle you every night. And to enjoy this time with just the two of us before our little one arrives."

"Me too. And depending on when you guys get to go to Broadway, we will get a magical few months after this one arrives to settle and become a family. And adjust to being parents before we have to worry about jobs and stuff."

"Yeah." He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

"You should probably go get ready."

"Yeah. But you'll come to the theatre with me right? I want you backstage for a bit before you go find your seat. And I'm sure Laura would love to see you. I know you guys text a lot, but every day when I first see her we hug and then she asks me about how you're doing, how the pregnancy is going. She's so excited for the two of us."

"I know she is. And I'd love to come backstage so I can see her again." I said softly.

~~~~~

Once Corey and I were both ready we got in the car and drive to the theatre. It took us about an hour and once there we headed in though the stage door. The cast were all over the place but the moment Laura saw me down the hallway she ran and pulled me into a hug. "KATIE!" She squealed. "I'm so glad you're here."

"I wouldn't miss closing night for the world. And I can't wait to watch my two favourite people out there again. I love you both so much and you're going to be amazing." I hugged Laura again and then hugged Corey. We went into his dressing room and I took my jumper off revealing my tight top underneath showing my belly. "Baby Cott is getting bigger." I said looking at Laura. "They are growing quite a lot."

"You look amazing." Laura smiled, she came and placed and hand on my slight bump and I put my hand over hers. "Baby Cott is the luckiest little boy or girl." I smiled softly and Laura soon left to get ready for the show.

"Come back when you're ready and I'll take a photo of the two of you." I said softly. Corey got ready and I rested my hands against his chest as I looked up at him. "You are beautiful Cor. So handsome. And amazing. I'm the luckiest mommy to be in the world." He put his hands on my hips and rubbed his thumbs on my belly. He lent over and kissed me. "My handsome Donny." I said before kissing him back. We broke apart at the knock on the door. Laura walked in and I smiled. "Okay let's get this photo. They put their arms around one another and smiled at me. I took the photos and they looked so perfect together. "I couldn't have asked for a better Julia to be opposite my Donny. I'm so proud of you both. And you have the best onstage chemistry together. It is truly a joy to watch you both onstage."

"Thanks K." I smiled and hugged her when the 15 minute call came on.

"I should go." I said as I let go of Laura. "Break a leg bestie!" I then went and hugged Corey, my head on his chest. "I love you Cor. Break a leg. You got this. I'm so proud of you. And so is baby Cott."

"I love you both so much Katie. You're the best wife ever and I'm lucky to have you by my side." He crouched down and kissed my belly. "I love you little one." He then stood and kissed my lips softly. "I love you so much Mrs Katie Cott. You're my angel and my world."

"And you're my cowboy and my everything."

"I'll see you after the show." I kissed him again and then left the pair and went to find my seat. Once seated I posted the photo of Corey and Laura to Instagram,