Baby Elliott

I watched Corey as I sat on the second arm chair in Elliott's Nursery. I smiled at him as I watched him hold our baby boy. The way he held his little body was perfect, and Corey was perfect too. I loved when he wore his glasses as he looked super cute then. Elliott slept on Corey's chest as he was being held. He was essentially sat on Corey's arm, that was across his body, leaning on his chest. Corey then had his other hand on his back to keep him safe.

"What are you thinking about love?" I said softly. "You seem deep in thought."

"Just thinking about how magical this is. That we're parents, to this beautiful little boy. He's only going to be this small for a short while so we need to treasure it while we can."

"Yeah. Can I take a picture of you? You look so relaxed and calm. And yeah. You just look so cute. As does Elliott. Our little buddy."

"Sure." He looked forward again, how he was before I spoke to him and I took a photo.

"I think I'm ready to announce it on social media. And I want to use this photo because it's so perfect."

*Meet Elliott Jackson Cott

*Meet Elliott Jackson Cott. Our little boy was born May 27th 2016. At 11:42am. (1 week early, and after 16 hours of labor and delivery) He's so precious and is my absolute everything along with Corey. Cor is the most amazing dad for him and I've loved seeing this new side of him appear. Our one year wedding anniversary is coming up and I can't wait to spend it with my boys. To Corey and Elliott, I love you both so much. Thanks for giving me the family I've always dreamed of.*

I continued to just watch Corey in silence for a while before Elliott woke up and began crying. "I think someone maybe hungry." Corey said looking at me. He stood up and brought our son to me. I took him and began to feed him as Corey sat beside me on the arm of the chair. "You look so amazing when you feed him." Corey said placing his hand on my leg.

"Thanks cowboy. It feels magical, knowing I'm helping little Elliott to grow." Corey rested his chin on my shoulder looking down at our son breastfeeding. "He's so perfect. Just like his father." I said turning my head to kiss the side of Corey's head. Once Elliott finished feeding I burped him and then just held him close. We decided to head downstairs to the living room so we could sit on the couch together. Elliott was awake with his eyes open and I smiled down at my little boy as his eyes looked up at me. Corey slid his arm around me and I leant against him. Theo jumped onto the couch and sat on Corey's lap. He was so gentle and loved his human brother.

"My family." Corey smiled. "I couldn't ask for anything more than you three. My beautiful wife, our perfect son and our adorable dog."

"And my incredible husband. I'm so lucky to have you Cor. So blessed to have a man like you by my side every day. Who's there for me whenever I need it. You've given me so much, and now you've given me my son. He's the best gift of all." I began to get emotional and a tear escaped my eye. "I love you so much Corey. Words can't even describe it." I looked into his eyes and he lifted his right arm and wiped away my tears. He kissed my forehead and smiled softly at me. I smiled back at him and kissed him quickly. "I love being a mom so much. I know it's been only a day. But he's so perfect, and I love it so much."