{23}

✨🧚🏻‍♀️smut🧚🏻‍♀️✨

"So you go take Maeve to your mother cause if I do she'll think I'm up to something" Vanessa said pointing to Maeve's crib.

Madelaine nodded and went to pick Maeve up and took her to her mother.

While mads did that Vanessa started to get undress. She stayed in her bra and panties.

"My mom didn't questioned me" Madelaine smiled going into the room.

"That's very strange"

"Yea I know, let's just hope she not behind the door" Madelaine chuckled taking her clothes off. "Will you be quiet this time"

"Probably not" Vanessa shrugged as mads got on top of her. Madelaine began to leave kisses down Vanessa's body making her whine.

She moved up kissing Vanessa as she pulled her boxers down with her free  hand and pulling Vanessa's panties down as well.

Mads tease Nessa entrance making her whimper.

"Baby please don't tease" Vanessa whined.

"Alright alright" the redhead chuckled. She slid all the way in making Vanessa moan placing her hands on mads shoulders.

Madelaine waited a few then started to pound Vanessa.

"F-fuck mmm s-slower" Vanessa moan digging her nails into mads shoulder.

"Shut up and take it" mads groaned feeling Vanessa tighten around her.

"I'm cumming" Vanessa squealed which made Madelaine cover her mouth.

After a few more strokes Madelaine came as well shooting her rope of cum into Vanessa.

"Thanks for leaving marks on my back" Madelaine said laying beside her.

"You were fucking me hard so it's your fault"

"No it was yours" mads said poking Vanessa in the forehead. Nessa rolled her eyes and got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

The redhead chuckled getting up and going to the bathroom as well.

"Have I told you you look beautiful today" she said hugging Vanessa from behind.

"Oh shut up" the brunette said pushing Madelaine away from her. She started the shower and waited for the water to get warm. "Stop Madelaine that's gross" vanessa said seeing that mads was moving her hips side to side which made her dick do the same.

"Leave me alone" the redhead said getting in the shower. Vanessa rolled her eyes and got in as well.

"Why do you have to be so damn tall for"

"I'm only five six" Madelaine chuckled turning around. "I'm not even that much taller than you"

"I'm five three and yes it seem like you're way taller than that"

"Something must be wrong with your eyes" Madelaine said grabbing the bottle of soap and putting some on Vanessa's and hers rag.

"No"

"You don't have to tilt your head us so I'm not tall"

"Well.." vanessa said washing her body with the soap. Madelaine moved behind her so she could rinse it off.

"So when do we plan on leaving to go back to Miami?"

"Doesn't matter to me, can't you just leave some of the stuff here. Make this a backup house"

"I could. I paid it off last month" Madelaine said as Vanessa got out.

"And I can help you get furniture and other stuff"

"I can get everything, it's for my mom and sisters after all" mads shrugged as she turned the water off after washing the soap of herself.

"But I wanna help as well" Vanessa frowned. "You guys are family to me"

"I mean well technically we are family..we do have a daughter together"

"And hopefully another baby" Nessa said handing mads her towel.

"Yea, look at us..we look amazing together" Madelaine said standing beside Vanessa nudging her arm.

"I look amazing all by myself" Vanessa said walking out the bathroom to put on some of mads clothes.

"Wow ok" Madelaine chuckled going to do the same. "And I'm tired of you stealing my clothes"

"Deal with it" Vanessa said putting on some compression shorts, basketball shorts and one of Madelaine shirts.

The redhead rolled her eyes and gently pushed Vanessa out the way to get some boxers, shorts, and her a shirt.

"Don't push me"

Once Madelaine put her clothes on she gently pushed Vanessa again.

"I'm going to go tell" the brunette pouted walking to the door.

"No you aren't" mads said grabbing her arm pulling her back and pushing her on the bed. She sat on her legs which made Vanessa groan.

"Get your heavy ass off me"

"Not until you say sorry"

"Bitch for what" Vanessa said hitting Madelaine back.

"For just now calling me a bitch and for being a snitch"

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch and for snitching" Vanessa said rolling her eyes.

"Good" Madelaine said getting off her and turning to look at her with a smile.

"Don't smile at me after you tried killing me" the brunette groaned sitting up.

"I did no such thing"

"Yes you did" vanessa said going to the door and opening it. "That's why I'm still telling" she said before run out.

"Hey!" Madelaine said going after her.

"Eleanor" Vanessa said running into her room and hiding behind her.

"Woah what's going on here?" She questioned seeing Madelaine walk in with a smirk.

"She tried killing me"

"What!? Really Madelaine!?"

"No not really she just exaggerating. I sat on her so she couldn't move"

"Yea killing me"

"You two are something" Eleanor chuckled.

"She going to get me" Vanessa said  running to the side of Eleanors bed as Madelaine walked towards her.

"I am not, just come with me" mads smirked with her arms out.

"No get away" vanessa said getting on the bed. "Eleanor help me"

"I'm too old to help" she chuckled. "I'll just stand back and watch"

"Please" the brunette said as Madelaine grabbed her arm pulling her towards her. Mads laid her on her back and started tickling her. "Help me" Vanessa laughed trying to move Madelaine's hands.

"No don't help her" mads said as Eleanor came up to her.

"I can't breathe please" Vanessa laughed as tears fell from her eyes.

"I think you did enough, shes crying"

"Fine only because my mom said to stop" Madelaine said take a step back watching as Vanessa caught her breath.

Eleanor smiled seeing the two getting along. She was very happy and couldn't wait for the wedding and more grandchildren.