{31}

"Vanessa hun?" Eleanor said walking into her room seeing her putting her shoes on.

"Yes"

"Where are you going?"

"To buy more baby items for my unborn"

"You have a whole ass room with stuff for the baby" Eleanor chuckled.

"Some of its for Maeve" Vanessa said getting up.

"Still"

"Let me spoil him or her" she whined putting her jacket on.

"Ok ok I'll let you do what you want to do" Eleanor said throwing her hands up in defense.

"See you in about one hour" vanessa smiled grabbing Maeve out of her crib.

"Aww look at her sucking on her thumb" Eleanor smiled.

"Well she's almost four months, you're growing to fast for mommy"

"Well you should get going before it gets late"

"Ok, tell my mom I'm leaving" Vanessa said walking down the stairs. She went to open the front door and saw Madelaine standing there. "Why the hell are you standing outside my house"

"I just got here, I want to see Maeve"

"Well what made you decide that" Vanessa said walking past her.

"What you said yesterday...I want us on good terms Vanessa. Will you at least give me a chance?"

"I don't know you'll probably do the same mess you're doing to me now?"

"No, I just want to be with Maeve and you"

"So the bitch left you Huh"  Vanessa chuckled turning to look at mads.

"No"

"Well does she know about me?" Vanessa questioned going to her car.

"Yes she does" Madelaine said following her. "Where are you going?"

"Going to buy my unborn some items"

"You mean our unborn right?"

"No, until you decide to be your kids life then I'll say ours" Vanessa said as she put Maeve on her car seat.

"I want to Vanessa but it seems like you don't want me to"

"I do, so are you coming with me or are you going back to her?"

"Going with you"

"Then get in I guess" Vanessa said getting in the driver seat. Madelaine got in the passenger seat and looked back at her daughter.

"Vanessa...I want to do anything to get on good terms again" Madelaine said looking at Vanessa.

"Be there for your kids"

"What about you?"

"It's gonna take a few for me. You leave me for almost two months..forget about me and now your wanted to be friends. Yea no" Vanessa said driving to the mall.

"I want us being close again vanessa. I want you to trust me"

"Trust you? How can I do that when you left me high and dry"

"That's what I want to work on V" Madelaine sighed.

"Ok but we can work on it once I see that you are being there for you kids" Vanessa said as she pulled up at the mall. She parked in the closes park and cut the car off.

"I'll get Maeve" Madelaine said getting out the car.

"Ok" Vanessa said doing the same. Mads went to the side Maeve was on and got her out.