{13}

«Next day(night time)»

"I got the things you asked for" sienna said walking into Vanessa's room.

"Thanks" vanessa said with a smile.

"I've also seen a girl who looked like that Rachell girl at the store...I didn't say anything to her because I didn't know if it was actually her but I did secretly take a picture for you to see" sienna said taking out her phone. "She was with three other people" she said showing her the photo.

"What!! What are they doing here" vanessa said shocked seeing Rachell and Madelaine in the picture with her siblings.

"What's wrong? Are you glad their here?"

"No mom...if they find me they'll take me back to LA to my father. I don't want that"

"Vanessa you need to tell them where you are and that you're ok. You are an adult you don't need to be living with your father anymore" sienna said sitting on Vanessa's bed.

"Mom I'm scared what if they won't listen to me and take me back? I don't want that"

"Fine vanessa..do it when you're ready" sienna said getting up. "Get some sleep it's ten"

"Ok" vanessa nodded putting the bag of food on her nightstand.

"Good night"

"Good night mom" the brunette said with a light smile.

••

"You know you can take the mask off and talk" Rachell said sitting on the couch across from Madelaine. "You can trust me..I don't talk about people and how they look"

Madelaine shook her head no.

"Then how are you supposed to talk with your family? Plus who am I going to tell"

"Fine" Madelaine groaned taking the mask off.

"Wow your voice is amazing" Rachell said shocked. "And you look cute"

"If you tell anyone about me you're dead and whoever you talked about me to is dead"

"What if I talk to Vanessa about you?"

"That fine but anyone other than her or anyone else in this house you're toasted" Madelaine said getting up off the couch. "Go get some rest. Maybe we can go do something fun before we go looking for vanessa"

"Ok" Rachell said getting up and going to the second bedroom.

Madelaine rented out luxury hotel rooms. It came with four bedrooms and four baths.

She got up and went to her room to take a shower before going to bed.

«morning»

Madelaine woke up early and cooked breakfast. She cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, grits, and toast.

"Rachell" Madelaine said tapping the girl's shoulder lightly. 

"Nooo" she groaned turning away from mads.

"Well I cooked breakfast so whenever you get hungry just come to the kitchen" the redhead said as she walked to the bedroom door.

"Ok" Rachell groaned. Madelaine walked out the room and went to her mother's room.

"Hey mom breakfast is ready"

"Ok hun" she said getting off the bed. Mads then went to her sisters room and see that they were up.

"Come and eat" She said with a smiled. They got up and followed her to the kitchen. Everyone fixed a plate then sat at the table.

"So today I've decided we do something fun. We've been working a lot and I think its time for a break" Madelaine said as she cut up her sisters pancakes.