{38}

"No Madelaine I can't" Vanessa cried.

"W-why" Madelaine stuttered standing up.

"I can't. From all the stuff you put me through I can't"

"I'm sorry baby I am. I want to be better, do better for you....for our relationship and for our kids" Madelaine whispered tears forming in her eyes.

Madelaine closed the box's. She went to were the decorations were and began to take them down.

"Baby" Vanessa whispered which made Madelaine turn to look at her. "I'm kidding"

"About what?"

"Marrying you. I would LOVE to marry you"

"Really!! You're not fucking with me"

"No baby I was joking" Vanessa giggled.

"You don't play about stuff like that Vanessa" mads frowned.

"I'm sorry" the brunette said going up to hug Madelaine.

The redhead moved her and got back on one knee.

"Will you marry me"

"YES!" Vanessa cheered holding her hand out. Madelaine smiled as she slipped the ring on her finger. She got up and pulled Vanessa into a kiss. "Let's get married tomorrow"

"We can't do it tomorrow" mads laughed.

"Yes we can. In the beautiful backyard"

"You want to have our wedding in the backyard of your house?"

"Our house and yes. Always dream of getting married outside"

"Oh, well we can make that happen but not in the backyard somewhere else" Madelaine suggested.

"Ok" Vanessa said resting her head on her fiancée's chest.

On the outside Madelaine was hugging Vanessa but on the inside she was dancing like a little child.

"Let me get this cleaned up and we can go" the redhead said before letting Vanessa go.

"I'll help" Vanessa said as she began and clean up some of the things.

"Look at the gifts"

"I'll look at them once we get home" the brunette smiled.

"Ok" Madelaine nodded getting some of the stuff.

After a few minutes of clean the girls were on there way home.

"Our parents are going to be sooo happy" Vanessa giggled.

"Prepare your ears for the loud screams they'll do" Madelaine chuckled. 

The two talked about how their parents would reaction to the announcement all the way home.

"Ready?" Madelaine asked getting out the car.

"Yep" Vanessa said doing the same. They went to the door and Vanessa unlocked it.

"I'll get everybody you go wait in the living room" Madelaine told Vanessa as they walked in.

Vanessa nodded walking towards the living room at stood behind a chair.

Madelaine went to everyones room and asked them to come in the living room.

"What seems to be the problem?" Eleanor asked sitting on the couch. Maeve slid out of her arms and crawled to Madelaine reaching for her.

"Hey mamas" Madelaine whispered picking her up. "Vanessa do you want to say or.."

"I'm having another baby!!" Vanessa cheered.