{20}

🧚🏻‍♀️✨smut✨🧚🏻‍♀️

Madeline took her shoes off then went to Vanessa getting on top of her.

"Do you want this?" She asked.

"Yes" Vanessa said taking off her shirt. Madelaine smirked then kissed all over the girls body leaving one hickey on her neck. Vanessa whined when Mads got off her.

"Oh hush" The redhead said unbuckling her belt then taking it off along with her pants and shirt. Vanessa did the same then held her arms out for the girl standing up.

Madelaine rolled her eyes as she got on the bed hovering over the brunette. She leaned down and kissed the girl passionately as she felt herself start to get hard.

Vanessa felt it as well and moved her hands down and into Mads boxers stroking her slowly.

"Take your panties off for me" The girl above said moving her hand behind Vanessa to unclip her bra. Vanessa did what was told and took her panties off.

Madelaine kissed down Vanesa's body until she reached her core. She smirked seeing how wet Vanessa was.

"I made you this wet babygirl"

"Mmm yes" Vanessa moaned feeling Mads tongue on her clit. Vanessa began to be a moaning mess as Madelaine ate her out. "Fuucck I'm so close" she moaned arching her back.

The redhead stop what she was doing then pulled her boxers off and got on top of Nessa.

"Ready?"

"Mhm" Vanessa nodded. Mads slowly slid into vanessa and stop halfway so she could adjust. "I forgot how big you are" She whimpered.

"Can I move?" Madelaine asked after waiting a few seconds.

"Mhm"

The redhead slid the rest of her shaft in groaning.

"You're so wet and tight"

"Just for you" Vanessa said pulling the redhead down to kiss her. She moaned into the kiss as Mads moved her hips. "Fucck go faster daddy"

"Already calling me daddy" Mads whispered in the brunettes ear going fast like she wanted. Vanessa put her hand over her mouth suppressing the moans that left her mouth.

"Yes! Im so close!' She squealed. Madelaine went a little faster as she felt Vanessa's walls tighten around her. "I'm gonna cum!!"

"Hold it"

"I can't" Vanessa whimpered gripping the sheets. She tried to do what Madelaine said but couldn't. She moaned loudly as her orgasm hit.

"You didn't listen to me"

"I'm sorry daddy" the brunette panted but it turned into moans as Mads started to fuck her again.

Faster than before, Eleanor could probably hear them.

"I'm cumming again" Vanessa moaned arching her back.

Madelaine pulled out just as Vanessa came and came on the girls stomach.

"Wow that was amazing" Vanessa said catching her breath.

"Yea it was" mads said doing the same.

"Should've just came inside of me and let me carry your baby again"

"I'd rather wait until Maeve is around five months to try for another, if that's ok with you"

"Yea I'm fine with that. Whenever your ready I'm ready"

"Ok now let's take a shower"

"Ok" Vanessa said getting up once Madelaine got off her.

They both went in the bathroom and Mads ran the water as Nessa stood far from her.