{11}

Trigger warning (punching and cutting)
One month later

Madelaine still couldn't find Vanessa. She had two more months to find her or she's dead.

She wanted to know why vanessa would just leave like that knowing she could get Madelaine hurt.

Mads phone started ringing which knocked her out of her thoughts.

She seen the contact name and it was Vanessa's father.

She answered the phone and put it to her ear.

"My house now" the man said before hanging up not letting Madelaine ask questions.

The girl sighed and changed her shirt to a red one knowing her blood would be everywhere.

She put her shoes on and grabbed her keys before going to her sisters room.

"Hey you two come here" she said kneeling down.

"Are you leaving us again" Amelia frowned.

"It's a possibility but if I don't I'll be back. Now I want you two to take care of mom. Don't give her a hard time k"

"Ok" they both said nodding.

"Give me a hug" she said with her arms out. They went into her arms and she hugged them tightly but not to tight. "I love you two"

"We love you too" Emma said as Madelaine let them got.

The redhead kissed her sisters on the forehead before going to her moms room.

"Hey mom I have to go somewhere" she said going to her mother. Eleanor seen what her daughter had on and she knew where she was going.

"I love you Madelaine" she said giving her a hug. Mads returned it and they stayed like that for a few seconds before moving away.

"I love you too" Madelaine said kissing her mom on the forehead before leaving.

«Vanessa's dads house»

"YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WATCH MY FUCKIN DAUGHTER MADELAINE!!" The man yelled.

"And that's what I did. How was I supposed to know she was gonna leave you won't let me be by her like that"

"YOU SLEPT IN HER ROOM HERE WHY NOT AT YOUR HOUSE"

"She wanted space so I gave it to her" Madelaine shrugged which lead to a punch in the side.

"MY FUCKIN DAUGHTER IS MISSING AND ITS YOUR FAULT. SHE COULD BE ANY FUCKING WHERE" the man yelled punching Madelaine in the same spot on her side.

The girl wasn't really fazed from being beaten most of her life.

"My only child GONE because of YOU" Vanessa's father said taking out his switchblade.

"Don't you have a son?"

"I have ONE CHILD and that's Vanessa" the man said going up to Madelaine slowly.

••

"Look at you stomach" Theo said pointing and Vanessa's tummy.

"I know, my babes is growing" vanessa said rubbing on her stomach.

"My niece or nephew in there. I'm going to be overprotective either way. If a bitch wanna fight my niece then I'm gonna be a girl that day and if a boy wanna mess with my nephew them I'm a boy"

"Stop cussing" sienna said hitting her son on the head which made vanessa laugh.

"Yea your gonna be very overprotective"