{36}

"Well what's going on here?" Madelaine questioned going in the bedroom. All the kids were piled up and Vanessa except Vandelaine because she didn't want her to get squished.

"Cuddle session" Vanessa smiled.

"How come I wasn't invited" Madelaine frowned crossing her arms.

"I didn't know where you were and my phone is all the way over there" Vanessa pouted pointed to her phone.

"Alright move over people" mads said tapping kasem and Emma's leg. They laugh move some watching as Madelaine hovered of Vanessa and Maeve.

Maeve reached up and touch mads on the face making noises.

"My little twin" Madelaine whispered kissing her daughter on the cheek over and over.

Madelaine moved to the side that kasem was on and laid down pulled him onto her. Emma and Amelia cuddled back into Vanessa giggling a little.

"I love you all..except for Madelaine"

"You love me so stop lying" Madelaine whispered kissing Vanessa on the forehead.

"I don't but I'll say it to you when I'm ready"

"Ok, I'm alright with that"

"I'm going to take a nap" kasem smiled getting off the bed.

"Me too" Emma said getting off the bed as well.

"I wanna sleep too" Amelia said getting off the bed following after them.

Vanessa and Madelaine laughed watching the little ones leave.

"Now we are stuck with you" Vanessa said kissing Maeve all over her face making her laugh.

"Do you wanna come to me" Madelaine said with her hands out. Maeve quickly went to mads making Vanessa groan. "That's my girl" mads smiled hugging Maeve.

"Fine be like that" Vanessa frown crossing her arms.

"You'll be alright" Madelaine smiled leaning to kiss Vanessa but she turned on her shoulder. "Moms a meanie Huh"

Maeve made a noise which made Vanessa gasp turn to look at her.

"I birth and fed you and you do this"  the brunette pouted.  Maeve smiled reaching her arm out to touch Vanessa. "Don't smile at me"

As Vanessa got off the bed Maeve started to whine reaching for her.

"I'm not going anywhere" Vanessa chuckled going over to Vandelaine's crib checking on her. She picked her up and swayed side to side. "At least one loves me"

"She'll love me more as well" Madelaine laughed.

"Then I'll need you to stay away from her"

"Nope, you'll have to deal with it" Madelaine smirked getting up with Maeve on her hip.

She went and stood beside Vanessa looking at her newborn.

"I mean at least she looks like you, you would think she'd looked like me more"

"Shut up plus I want another" Vanessa admitted.

"W-what!? You do? You're not messing with me right?" Madelaine gasped dancing like a little baby.

"But not now wait until Maeve is one and vands is about five months...can you wait that long?"

"Yea of course"

"Ok, I'm gonna get birth control as well cause I know you would hate to use a condom" Vanessa explained. "And I'm getting the shots cause I know you would probably switch my pills with something else and try and get me pregnant"