{37}

Two months later

So Madelaine has been planning on doing something to Vanessa today. No not in a hurting way but in a loving way.

She seen Vanessa asleep with both Maeve and Vandelaine cuddled up to her. Mads smiled grabbing her phone  and took a picture.

Since they were sleep she went to different stores buying all three of them things. For the last stop was the present.

She looked at her phone seeing Vanessa🦋 wants to FaceTime

Mads answered it and propped it up on the dashboard.

"Hey babygirl"

"Where are you" Vanessa asked in a rasping voice.

"Just shopping for my girls"

"I need you home, I miss you"

"I'm on my way home now baby don't worry" Madelaine smiled glancing at her phone.

"Hurry"

"I am, do you want something to eat?"

"No just come home" Vanessa frowned.

"Ok princess...see you in a few minutes"

"Ok" Vanessa said before hanging up. Madelaine still went to get Vanessa some food.

After waiting in line for some food Madelaine was now home. She grabbed a few bags then went inside and to her room.

"I'm back!" She cheered placing the bags down. Vanessa gently got her kids off her and jumped into mads arms.

"I missed you"

"I was only gone for fifty minutes" the redhead laughed.

"So"

Madelaine saw Maeve crawl to the end of the bed and reached out for her with a frown.

Vanessa turned her head seeing Maeve and stuck her tongue out at her.

"She's all mines" she smiled kissing mads on the lips. Maeve began to cry still reaching for Madelaine.

"Aww my poor baby" the redhead frown putting Vanessa down and going to her daughter. "It's ok babygirl I'm not all hers" mads assured.

Maeve calmed down laying her head on Madelaine's shoulder looking at her mother.

"Kissy" mads said Maeve. She lifted her head and gave mads an open mouth kiss. "Thanks babes"

Vanessa mumbled something and went to the food bag she saw on the dresser. She grabbed something out and started eating it.

"Thought you weren't hungry" mads smirked.

"Shut up" Nessa groaned getting on the bed and playing with Vandelaine.

"Someones upset"

"Leave me alone"

"So you aren't going to look at the other stuff I got?"

Vanessa turned to look at her girlfriend then the bags on the floor.

"No"

"Why not?" Madelaine asked placing Maeve on the bed.

"Because I don't want to"

"Alright if your gonna be a brat about me loving my children more than you so be it...I'll go into another room and show them what I got them" Madelaine said picking up the baby bags then Maeve.

She went to the room beside their bedroom which was the babies room and placed the bags down. Mads then went back into the bedroom seeing Vanessa crying while cuddled up with vands.