{15}

3 months later gender time!

After the whole incident at the mall and with her father vanessa decided to get herself her own place.

She thought It'd be best since her father appeared at her mothers house.

Both sienna and Theo didn't like that he came unannounced.

Luckily Vanessa wasn't actually there and that she was at her baby appointment.

She's also almost came in contact with Madelaine.

Vanessa seen how she was walking with a limp almost and how she had a cut on her face.

She didn't think to much of it though.

At the moment she was with her mother waiting on the doctor to call her back.

"Wow can't believe it's been four months" vanessa said rubbing her stomach.

"I know and in the next five months you'll be giving birth"

"I'm actually nervous"

"Don't be" sienna said placing her hand on her daughters shoulder. "Everything will be ok"

"Vanessa dear I'm ready for you" Ms. Lara said coming out of her office.

Vanessa and her mother got up and went to Ms. Lara.

"How has your day been?" The doctor asked as she closed the door.

"Pretty good now that I get to know what gender I'm having" Vanessa smiled laying on the bed.

"That's good, what about you Ms. Mziray?" The lady asked as she placed the jello like substance on Vanessa's stomach.

"Pretty good thanks for asking" sienna said with a smile.

"You're welcome. The baby is healthy as always, would you like the gender now or?"

"You can tell me now" vanessa said with a smile.

"Nooo, gender reveal party, I want to give you a gender reveal even if it's just you, me, and Theo" sienna said with a frown.

"Ok" vanessa said looking at her. "Tell my mother please"

"Ok" Ms. Lara said going over to sienna whispering the gender in her ear.

Vanessa seen how her mother smiled so big which made her very happy.

"Ok so Ms. Morgan you know to stay away from certain drinks and eat healthy" the doc said going to Nessa and cleaning her stomach off.

"Yes ma'am"

"Ok well you two are free to go, see you again in two weeks. Call or text me if you have questions"

"Ok" vanessa said getting off the bed and going to the door. She opened it then walked out with her mother following.

"Come on so I can get your house all pretty" sienna said getting in the driver seat.

Vanessa got in the car as well and put her seatbelt on.

"Vanessa I know I tell you this everyday but you need to tell Madelaine that she's gonna be a mom"

"She won't believe me at this point I'm already four months"

"Ok baby..I just don't want you getting hurt if you ever decided to see her in person"

"She wouldn't hurt me I don't thing"

••

"Madelaine" Eleanor said placing her hand on her daughters shoulder.

"It's over..my life is over. We went to Miami we went to the other cities and still no Vanessa"

"You'll find her"

"No I won't" Madelaine said shaking her head. "She's gone..I'm not gonna find her"

Eleanor pulled her daughter into a hug as she started crying...crying for the first time with Eleanor.

"H-her fathers gonna kill me" Mads said moving away from her mother.

"No he's not"

"Yes he is mom....he s-sexual assaulted me telling me to get on my k-knees holding me at gun point"

"Oh my, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me earlier"

"Because I felt that I couldn't trust anyone anymore...that everyone is a threat"

"Just like how you were when I took you in" Eleanor whispered watching as mads nodded. "I would never in a million years put my hands on you"

Madelaine said nothing and just nodded.

Her mother gave her a hug then walked out the room.

The redhead laid back on her bed when her two sisters walked in and cuddled with her.

"We love you" Emma said getting comfortable in her sisters arms.

"I love you two as well"

••

"Ok vanessa you can come over now"

"Ok" vanessa said before hanging up. She grabbed her things then went to her house.

After arriving she seen how nice the front yard looked.

"Wow" she said getting out the car.

"You like" Sienna said going to her daughter.

"Of course I do!" Vanessa said with a smile.

"Come on everything you need to see is in the backyard" Her mother said grabbing her hand. Vanessa nodded and followed her mother to the backyard.

"Look at all the food" vanessa said as they walked out back.

"That's the only thing you care about" Theo said coming up to his sister.

"Noo, it just caught my eyes first"

"So I know its nothing big but I hope you like" Sienna said with a smile.

"Its ok mom, as long as I have you and theo to spend it with"

"So what do you think you're having?" Theo questioned.

"I don't wanna guess yet, I want to be surprise"

"What do you want to do first?"

"Food!!" Vanessa said throwing her hands in the air.

"Ok" Sienna laughed.

Vanessa went to grab a plate and put a little of everything on it. She sat at the table which had blue and pink confetti and a paper that had boy? or girl? printed on it.

Her mother and brother came and sat beside her.

"So...we didn't get any baby games to play" sienna frowned.

"It's ok mom don't be sad. I wouldn't want to play games anyway"

"I'll get the canon for your reveal" Theo said getting up.

"Wow you ate fast" vanessa chuckled.

"What! It was good and I ate some of it before I sat down" Theo smiled. Vanessa smiled back and continue to eat her food. Theo went in the house and grabbed the canon then came back out. "Here is the canon whenever you're ready"

"I'll do it now" Vanessa said standing up.

"You're not gonna finish eating?" Sienna asked.

"No i'm full" Vanessa said grabbing the canon. Sienna knew she was lying but she let her do what she wanted. "Ready!!"

"Go ahead" Theo said pulling out his phone and started to record her.

Vanessa was a little hesitate and waited a few second before pulling the string.

"YAAAY!!" Sienna cheered clapping her hands.

"IM HAVING A GIRL!!" Vanessa said jumping up and down.

"My niece!" Theo cheered as he stop the recording.

Vanessa was so happy that she couldn't stop smiling.

another time jump in the next chapter, to the birth!!

Also would you like that chapter now or....🤔