{24}

«1 week and a half»

It's been a week and a one days. Madelaine and Eleanor packed up everything that they were going to take with them to Miami.

Vanessa on the other hand was having the symptoms of being pregnant so she went to the store and got a test.

"Mads once we get to Miami and you start living with Vanessa don't fuck with her feelings" Eleanor said as she sat on the couch beside her daughter and granddaughter.

"I won't mom. I promise to be a loyal girlfriend and mom" Madelaine said smiling at her mother.

"Ok so since you somehow rented a private jet and most of the stuff we are taking is pack I'm going to take your sisters to the park" Eleanor said getting up.

"Ok" Madelaine said playing with her daughter's little hand. "I love you so so much" she said kissing Maeve on the cheek.

Few seconds later Vanessa walked in the house.

"I'm back"

"Did you go to get a test?" Madelaine asked whispering the last part.

"Yes, I'll be in your room" vanessa said closing the front door before walking off.

Madelaine got up and followed her to the room.

She sat on the bed as Vanessa went in the bathroom.

As mads waited she played with Maeve making her smile.

After a couple minutes she heard soft cry's and quickly put Maeve in her crib and went in the bathroom seeing Vanessa crying.

"Baby what's wrong?" She questioned kneeling in front of her.

Vanessa didn't say anything and pointing to the test on the counter.

Madelaine stood up and looked at the test seeing it said negative.

"Hey baby it's ok, we can just try again" mads said kneeling back down in front of Nessa.

"But I had the symptoms" Vanessa cried looking up at her girlfriend.

"Maybe other women have the symptoms but aren't pregnant" mads said bring Vanessa into a hug. "It's ok if you didn't get pregnant, sometimes you won't on the first try"

They stayed like that for a couple seconds when Eleanor came in the room.

"Madelaine I'm about to go with your sisters" she said coming in the room and to stand by the bathroom door way. "You aren't naked are you?"

"No mom, you can come in"

"Ok, do you-" Eleanor said but stop seeing Vanessa crying in her daughters arms. "Aww hun what's wrong?"

Madelaine nodded her head to the pregnancy test on the counter.

Eleanor frown looking at it seeing negative.

"It's going to be just fine V. I was in your spot when I first wanted a kid. It'll get better"

"Thank you guys for making me feel better" vanessa sniffed looking at mads and Eleanor.

"We're family, family always has each other's back" Eleanor smiled rubbing Vanessa's back. "If you want you can come with me and the kids to the park"

"I'll stay here, thanks though"

"I'll stay here with her as well" Madelaine said getting up and helping Vanessa up.

"Ok, be back in an hour or so" Eleanor said walking out the room.

"Come on let's lay down" Madelaine said grabbing Vanessa's hand and walking them back into the bedroom. "Do you need anything?"

"For you to lay down so I can lay on top of you" Vanessa said sitting on the bed.

Madelaine nodded as she grabbed Maeve before laying down.

"Mads do you think I should see my father before going back to Miami?" Vanessa questioned laying her head on the girl's shoulder.

"Only to kill him"

"Ok"

"Have you talked to Rachell?"

"No, I don't even think we're friends anymore" Vanessa sighed playing with her daughters hand.

"Oh ok. I'm the only person you need anyways" Madelaine said rubbing Nessa's back.

"You and your family. I don't know where I'd be without you four" Vanessa said getting a little sleepy.

"And I don't know where I'd be without you and Maeve. Go to sleep, I can see that you're tired" mads said rubbing Vanessa's back.

Vanessa smiled before going to sleep. Madelaine rubbed her hand through Vanessa's hair.

She was happy to have a family but was sad that Vanessa wasn't pregnant. She hope they could try again, well when they move to Miami.

Madelaine looked at her daughter seen she was up. She slowly got from under Vanessa and went to get Maeve a pacifier.

The redhead went to wash it off before actually giving it to her.

"You look nothing like your mother. Only me" she smiled looking at Maeve then Vanessa. "I can't wait till you start crawling"

Mads played with her daughter for thirty minutes watching as she was getting tired.

Madelaine picked her up and swayed her for side to side as she walked around the room.

"Sooner or later you'll be a big sister"

Sorry for the lame chapter