{35}

Thank me later😌
«2 day later»

Vanessa is home. This is the start of Madelaine's one week stay at her house.

"Vandelaine!" Vanessa soothed rubbing her hands through her hair.

She heard the door bell ring and put vands in her little crib to rest and grabbed the baby monitor.

Nessa went to the door and opened it seeing Mila.

"Mila! What can I help you with"

"I was wondering if I could talk to Theo. It's something my sister wants me to tell him"

"I don't think he's here but I'll go see, come in I guess" Vanessa said making way for her to walk in. She did as Madelaine was about to walk by.

The redhead tried to quickly turn around but Mila saw her.

"Madelaine?" She questioned.

"Hey Mila" Madelaine said with a fake smile.

"You two know each other?" Vanessa questioned looking at the two.

"Yea shes my ex" Mila smiled. Vanessa looked over at Madelaine with a glare. "I also have to tell you something. I was gonna call but um since your right here I guess I'll say"

"Could you give us someone privacy?" Madelaine asked Vanessa.

"No I wanna hear this too"

"I'm um..I'm pregnant" Mila announced.

"What! How! We had sex two days ago there's no way your pregnant" Madelaine said shocked.

"You fucked her on your daughters due date are you fucking serious Madelaine" Vanessa yelled pushing mads before she walked away.

She went into the guest bathroom for a pregnancy test she saved then to the kitchen for a knife just in case she had to kill someone.

"Go to the guest bathroom on the left down that hall and take this" vanessa told Mila handing her the pregnancy test.

"O-ok" Mila gulped. Vanessa had to also make sure she was lying so she could get back to Madelaine.

"And you! How could you fuck that bitch on Vandelaine due date! Is that why you wouldn't answer the fuckin phone"

"Yes" Madelaine truthfully said.

"Unbelievable Madelaine if that bitch is pregnant you can go stay with her and leave me the fuck alone"

"Baby I promise I didn't get her pregnant, I used protection" Madelaine assured.

"Condoms can rip dumbass"

"But it takes a week or two to be for sure your pregnant"

They kept going back and forth until Mila came back with the results.

"What does it say?" Vanessa asked looking at her with a pissed off expression.

"P-positive" Mila lied. Madelaine grabbed the test from her and seen it was negative.

"Mila this says negative, why are you lying?"

"Cause she wants you still that why" Vanessa said walking closer to the girl.

"N-no I don't"

"Then why lie about being pregnant Hh? Trying to ruin our relationship cause it not gonna work well" vanessa whispered to her as she grabbed her neck choking her. "She'll always come back to me"

Madelaine quickly pulled Vanessa off her and pulled her away.

"Get off me" vanessa yelled trying to get Madelaine's hands off her. She couldn't so she bit her and quickly went back to Mila and started beating her up.