{19}

Both girls made it home. Vanessa is still shaking from what just happened and what she did to her father.

"I know it's traumatizing but you did the right thing" Madelaine said pulling Vanessa onto her lap.

"I'm a killer" vanessa cried.

"No you aren't"

"What will everyone think of me!? What if I get arrested" vanessa ranted shaking badly again.

"Baby calm down don't overthink it, how about tomorrow I'll go back with some friends and clean it up"

"N-no you have to do it now" the brunette said getting off mads lap.

"I'll go first thing when I wake up"

"O-ok"

"Go get some rest"

"Ok" vanessa said going to her room. She laid in bed and cut the tv on try to forget everything that happened.

"Let's get you all changed up" Madelaine said grabbing Maeve out of her new crib.

She changed her diaper and put clean clothes on her then rocked her to sleep.

The redhead laid her daughter back in her crib then went to take a shower.

After that she got in bed and went to sleep.

«12 minutes later»

Madelaine was sleeping lightly when she felt weight being put on her. She opened one of her eyes and seen it was vanessa.

She couldn't sleep so she went to Madelaine room to lay with her.

Mads hugged her tightly and kissed her on the forehead before falling back to sleep.

«Morning time»

Vanessa woke up smiling when she looked up at the beautiful redhead she was sleeping on.

"Good morning, I call my friends and they'll be over in an hour or so"

"Good morning, one question how did you and your friends meet?"

"Through your father. They worked with him as well. One said he watched you from time to time and the other helped your father with other business"

"Oh"

"Did you sleep good"

"Mhm" Vanessa nodded sitting up some. "You should get ready"

Madelaine got up and went to her closet and picked an all black outfit.

"Vanessa"

"Yes" the girl said grabbing Maeve to feed her.

"Um-never mind" mads said shaking her head going to her dresser to get some boxers.

"What is it"

"Nothing, I forgot"

"Ok" vanessa said sitting on the bed.

Madelaine went into the bathroom and closed the door. The girl was actually catching feelings for Vanessa again and she really wants her back but she feels like it's to early to say anything.

She cut the water on then took all her clothes off then got in.

Vanessa got up from the bed and walked around the room looking at the photos Madelaine had framed.

She seen a picture of the two and smiled.

"Whatcha looking at?" Madelaine asked which made Vanessa jump a little.

"Your photos" Vanessa said turning around watching as mads button up her pants.

"Oh, I'm going to buy a new shelf and put them on it once we move to Miami"

"Ok"

"Vanessa.."

"Yes Madelaine, are you going to tell me what you were going to tell me earlier?"

"I know you just came back and I was a bit rude but I just can't get over the feelings I have for you. I know you said you want to take things slow and I don't want to force you into a relationship you don't want but I just wanted to tell you that" Madelaine said putting her shirt on.

"Wow you still have feelings for me, to be honest I thought you would be in a relationship with someone else and forget all about me but I feel the same way" Vanessa said as Maeve unattached herself from her nipple. The girl fixed herself then burped her daughter as she watched Mads continue to get ready.

After burping Maeve she laid her on the bed and played with her when Eleanor knocked on the door.

"Good morning my children and grandchild"

"Good morning" Vanessa and Madelaine said together.

"Where are you going?"

"My friends asked me could I help them with something"

"Ok" Eleanor nodded.

"Would you like to play with your granddaughter? I've already feed her"

"Of course id love to watch her, also can I talk with you in private?"

"Yes" Vanessa said grabbing Maeve.

"What you can't say it in front of me?" Mads asked looking at her mom as she put her shoes on.

"Nope I cannot" She said taking Maeve from Vanessa then walking out the room with V following. They went to Nessa's room and closed the door. "So you and Madelaine blessed me with a granddaughter"

"I'm sorry for not telling you when I came back, I thought you'd hate me"

"Oh Vanessa I could never hate you but I did see what happen to you and Madelaine in the theater room so that leads to my question....are you two going to have another baby together?"

"Oh I um I don't know actually, I do want more kids but its up to Madelaine if she wants more"

"Ok, just know I want more grandchildren"

"I will" Vanessa smiled. Eleanor smiled back them walked out the room. Vanessa did the same and went back to Mads room.

"So what did you two talk about?" Madelaine asked as Vanessa came in the bathroom and sat on the counter.

"Just about life" Vanessa smiled as Mads went in between her legs.

"What did you two really talk about"

"It was between your mom and I so I won't say"

"Oh so that's how you feel"

"Yep" Vanessa smiled rubbing her hands on Mads stomach.

"No don't touch me" The redhead said moving Vanessa's hands off her. Vanessa poked out her bottom lip. "No don't make that face"

Vanessa kept that look on her face then crossed her arms.

Madelaine rolled her eyes and grabbed Vanessa's hands and put them under her shirt.

"Happy"

'Yes" The girl smiled. She moved her hands from underneath Madelaine's shirt and grabbed her face pulling her in for a kiss. That got very heated to the point where Mads picked up Vanessa and carried her to the bed.

The redhead pulled away and grabbed for her phone to text her friends to give her another two hours.

She placed the phone on the nightstand then got up to close and lock the door.

Vanessa smirked knowing exactly what's about to happen.

I had to🤪 just know there's a surprise in the next chapter