{3}

Wet dream🤭

Once Vanessa went into a deep sleep she started to have a dream of her and Madelaine. A very interesting one at that.

It all started like this:

Vanessa walked in her room after changing her clothes seeing Madelaine sitting on her bed.

"Hey gorgeous" Madelaine said in a somewhat deep voice. Vanessa smiled going to her straddling her lap.

"I'm a little horny baby could you help me out"

"I sure can" Madelaine said laying Vanessa down on her back. She got on top of her and attacked her neck.

She took the girls clothes off then grabbed some handcuffs and dangled them in front of Vanessa with a smirk.

"Not the handcuffs daddy" the brunette whined.

"You're getting cuffed so deal with it" mads said grabbing Vanessa's hands and cuffing them to the headboard.

The girl underneath whined tugging at her hands.

"You keep whining I won't fuck you" Madelaine said taking her shirt off then her pants.

The redhead slowly started taking Vanessa's underwear off.

"Come on"

"Don't rush me" mads said going up to choke the girl.

"Fine daddy" vanessa said biting her lip. Mads pulled off the brunettes panties with her free hand.

Vanessa moaned loudly as mads stuck two fingers in her entrance letting her adjust.

"Let me know when I can move"

"Y-you can move" Nessa moaned. Mads started moving her fingers at a slow paste then pick up after time. "Oh fuck mmm daddy"

"You feel so good on my fingers"

"I'm gonna cum!" Vanessa squealed arching her back. Mads went faster making the girl cum on her fingers.

She slowed her movement then pulled out licking her fingers clean.

Within that Vanessa woke up looking around seeing mads sit up from her spot and grabbed a piece of paper and wrote :had a good sleep;) and gave it to Vanessa.

"What's the winking face for?" She asked handing her back the paper.

Mads wrote: You were moaning then gave the paper back the girl.

"Oh well then yes I did. The best dream ever"

Glad you enjoyed it

"Yea, wish it really happened"

Well what was it that had you doing all that?

"Just you fucking me with your fingers" vanessa said with a smirk.

Ok wow

"So I plan on doing nothing for today"

Ok, I'll be in my spot if you need me:)

"Ok" vanessa nodded laying back down. She got on her phone and started to secretly record the girl on her floor.

As the day went on both girls stayed in the room and left whenever they got hungry and to take a shower.

Vanessa tried to sneak into the bathroom while Madelaine was taking a shower but couldn't due to the fact that she locked the door.

"Mind if I sit down here with you?" Vanessa asked getting on the floor and sitting a little far from mads.

The redhead grabbed the paper she was using and wrote not at all on it and showed it to the girl.

Vanessa went closer to the girl and laid beside her.

"Have we ever been this close before"

No I don't think so

"Well I like being this close to you" vanessa said sitting up on her elbows to get a better view of the girl. "Smile, I want to see your dimples again"

Mads did and Vanessa poked at one.

"Must be nice to have dimples"

I know, all the girls be on me about it;)

"Well I'm the only girl now" the brunette said cupping Madelaine face rubbing her thumb on her cheek.

Mads moved the girls hand but Vanessa put it back.

"Stop it"

The redhead rolled her eyes which made Nessa move her hand.

"Fine you party popper"

Your hands are soft:)

"Don't change now"

Sorry:(

Mads put her hand on Vanessa's leg and smiled.

"Stop or you'll make me horny" the girl said tapping the girls hand.

Madelaine kept her hand there and squeeze her leg a tiny bit.

Vanessa was quick with it and lean over and started kissing the redhead.

Madelaine was shocked at first but didn't pull away, instead she deepen it.

Few seconds later she pulled away because she felt herself wanting to get hard.

"Wow your lips are so soft, kiss me again"

No love one kiss was enough

"Come on please" the girl whined.

Mads rolled her eyes then pulled Vanessa down for one kiss.

Happy

"Very" vanessa smiled.

So I'm thinking of writing Madelaine with a 3 year old daughter, would you guys/girls/ theys like to see that or no?🤔