{27}

It's morning time. Madelaine slept in the room with kasem since she couldn't get into the bedroom.

She was in the kitchen cooking breakfast with the help of her new son.

She heard the bedroom door closed so mads new vanessa was up.

Vanessa went downstairs and saw Madelaine and kasem in the kitchen. She didn't go near them and went to grab some fruit.

Kasem quickly went to Vanessa and poked her on the side and then took a step back.

"Good morning" he whispered looking down then up at her.

"Good morning" Vanessa said not wanting to be rude to the boy.

"Eat with us" he said pointing at Madelaine.

"Not today, I'm going to eat with my little baby"

"Can I eat with you" kasem asked shyly.

"Sure, whenever your mom gets finished cook coming my room. It's the one on your left"

"Ok" the little boy nodded going back to Madelaine's side.

Vanessa went back to the room and went to breastfeed Maeve as she ate her grapes.

Just a few minutes later Kasem walked in the room with his plate along with Madelaine who just sat on the floor.

Kasem wanted to eat on the bed beside Vanessa.

"It's a baby" he pointed out. "Is it real"

"Yes she real" Vanessa chuckled.

"What's her name"

"Maeve"

"She's pretty" kasem Complimented playing with her hand.

"Mhm, eat your food before it gets cold"

"Ok" the little boy nodded eating the food Madelaine cooked for him.

Vanessa looked down at Maeve sighing rubbing her thumb on her cheek.

"Kasem once we get finished eating wanna go to the park?" Madelaine asked.

"Ooo park!" Kasem said getting off the bed. "I wanna go to the park"

"Did you finish your food?"

"No"

"Well did you eat enough"

"Mhm" kasem nodded pulling his shirt up showing Madelaine his stomach. "Big belly"

"Ok, let's head out then" mads said getting up and grabbing her sons plate off the bed ignoring Vanessa completely.

Both her and kasem left the room and went downstairs to clean the plates.

Vanessa thought of happy thoughts not wanting Madelaine to ruin her day already.

"Guess its just going to be the two of us today" she whispered to Maeve who detached herself from the brunettes nipple.

Vanessa fixed herself then burped her daughter. While she was doing that she heard the front door open then closed so she knew the two left.

Few minutes later the door bell rung. Vanessa groaned getting up and going to answer it.

Once she did she saw it was Eleanor and the girls.

"Came over to hang out with you and Madelaine" Eleanor smiled.

"Come in, Madelaine isn't here though" Vanessa smiled taking a step back.

"Where is she?"

"Park..with her new son"

"Ok...wait new son!?" Eleanor questioned closing the door.