{1}

Well Madelaine will be intersex in this story from my conversations, some folks wanted her intersex so I'll write her as that for them. If you have a problem with that please leave the story. Thanks!!!

"Alright Madelaine I have to go. Keep my daughter safe"

"Yes sir, she's in very good hands like always" Madelaine said putting her mask on.

"I'll be back in four days. Remember you are not to talk to her and you are not to show you entire face"

"I won't sir, you have my word on it"

"Good, she might invite friends so be on the look out" Vanessa's father said grabbing all his thing. Mads nodded and walked out the room and to Vanessa's.

"Ah stranger you're here!" Vanessa cheered.

"I'm leaving little one. I'll be back in four days but in the meantime your trusty bodyguard will watch you" the strange man said kissing his daughter on the forehead. "Remember no boys allow"

"I'm not into boys dad and you know that" Vanessa said rolling her eyes.

"I know, love you"

"Love you too" the girls said as her father walked out the room. "Now that he's gonna and we're alone will you talk with me"

Madelaine looked up at Vanessa from her seat then back down at her phone.

"Well shouldn't you be watching me instead of your phone" the brunette said kneeling in front of the redhead taking her phone.

Mads looked up at her making Vanessa bit her lip.

"You have beautiful eyes. I wonder how your lower face looks" Vanessa said tapping at Madelaine's mask.

The redhead moved Vanessa's hand knowing what she was trying to do. She pointed to the girls bed as she grabbed her phone from her.

"You're no fun, that's why I'm call my best friend over and you'll be waiting outside my room" the girl huffed going to her bed.

Madelaine looked over at Vanessa and watched as she called her friend.

"Hey can you come over my dad left for four days and the strange woman in my room won't talk with me"

"You mean your bodyguard" Rachell laughed.

"Yes now come over please"

"Ok, I'm up the street anyway"

"Good see you in a bit..bye" Vanessa said before hanging up.

The door bell rung and Madelaine instantly got up grabbing for her gun on her waist.

"It's just my friend" Vanessa said hitting her shoulder. She went to the front door with the redhead following behind her.

The brunette opened the door and it was indeed her best friend.

"Come in come in" Vanessa said moving some bumping into mads. "Watch it"

Madelaine rolled her eyes watching as Vanessa's friend walked in.

"Hi I'm Rachell but I'm known as valkyrae" Rachell introduced. Mads nodded her head as she closed and locked the door. "Wow rude"

"I told you she doesn't talk" Vanessa said rolling her eyes grabbing Rachell hand.

All three went to Vanessa room and sat down. Mads in the corner and the two girls on the bed.

"Bodyguard could you get us a drink" vanessa said pointing to the mini fridge in her room.