{30}

A month has past, Vanessa is slowly realizing she doesn't need Madelaine anymore.

Haha you're gonna laugh at this Madelaine is now with Mila. She also decided to go with Vanessa to one of her baby appointments since she missed four of them.

"Where are you going?" Mila asked going into the bedroom.

"To meet my baby mama for a baby appointment"

"Oh ok, I'll watch kasem until you get back"

"Thanks" Madelaine said going up to her and kissing her on the forehead. "See you in a little bit"

"Ok"

«doctors office»

Vanessa was standing outside the building waiting to see if Madelaine would show up like she's been doing for the entire month.

She sighed pulling out her phone to text her family that she wasn't coming but stopped when she seen the redhead walking up to her.

"Did I miss it?"

"N-no" Vanessa stuttered going into the building with Madelaine following.

"Ms. Morgan I'm ready for you" Ms. Lauren smiled stepping out of her office. "Who's this you brought"

"Madelaine the um other mother"

"Nice to meet I'm Ms. Lauren, Vanessa's doctor" Lauren introduced.

"Nice to meet you too"

"Let's get started, come in and let's check on the baby"

The two girls stepped in the room and Vanessa went to lay on the bed.

Once the check up was done the two girls left.

"Madelaine can we please talk" Vanessa whispered as the two walked out the building.

"Yea what is it?"

"It's about us...why did you change on me..was it because I didn't want the amount of children you wanted or was it just because you wanted me to feel bad"

"It's neither of those V...Its just- I felt like I should just be on my own..yea I got mad at you for not wanting that many kids and I'm sorry but it's just I wanna be alone"

"You can be alone in the my house...I won't bother you nor Kasem unless you wanted me to"

"I need my own place V" Madelaine sighed.

"I can get you a house built beside mines. Why can't we be together and take care of Maeve.....you haven't even seen her in a month"

"I can't be with you because I have a new girlfriend Vanessa...and I like her a lot and I don't wanna leave her"

Vanessa looked at Madelaine with sadness in her eyes. She nodded then started to walk away.

"Wait vanessa" Madelaine said grabbing her hand.

"No, I've waited long enough. I've been hurt so many time Madelaine...by my own father...and when you came everything changed. I felt safe with you and now that you're leaving me...I don't know" Vanessa whispered.

"Look I'm sorry about this...I'm sorry for hurting you...I think it's just best if we co-parent with Maeve"

"I don't want that! Do you ever ask what I want Madelaine? No you don't, it's always what you want" Vanessa yelled. "Your baby's due date is August eighth" she said before walking away.

Madelaine sighed going to her car. She got in the driver seat and pulled out her phone to text Mila.

Mads☺️: hey it's gonna be awhile before I get back home. I have something to do for my baby mama