{12}

Another day another Madelaine getting hurt by Vanessa's father.

She walked in the house with a mask covering up the long cut on her face.

"Madelaine I think you need to stop going to Vanessa's dads house. You come back more and more hurt"

"I'm alright mom" mads said sitting on the couch. Eleanor sighed and sat in the chair opposite from her daughter.

"I have something to tell you about her"

"Do you know where she's at?!" Mads said sitting up.

"No but she said something about some medicine. Was she taking any medication before she left?"

"Birth control pills. Why?"

"She was crying to me about not taking that, I'm guessing, and she was scared of the consequences....do you have something to do with that?"

"We did have sex I'll admit to that but she took the pill already"

"Are you sure?" Eleanor said crossing her arms.

"Yea...but when we got finish she was acting a little weird"

"Well what if she got pregnant and got scared"

"That is a possibility but she had already taken it before we did anything"  Madelaine said looking at her mom. "If she was im pretty sure she would've told me"

"Does she have other family members anywhere else?"

"Her mother but I don't know where she lives" mads sighed. "Mom if I don't find her then I think it's over for me"

"It's not gonna be over for you Madelaine don't you ever say that" Eleanor said standing up. "We will continue looking and we will find her"

"I really hope she's safe"

••

"Vanessa! Your up late" sienna said going to the kitchen seeing her daughter.

"Sorry if I woke you. Just wanted a snack"

"Oh ok...once you're done eating get some rest"

"I will mom, good night" vanessa smiled turning to look at her mother.

"Good night" sienna said going back to her room.

Vanessa sighed leaning her head on refrigerator.

She's was stressing over whether to tell Madelaine she got her pregnant or start a new life with her mom and try to be normal.

She grabbed her cup of ice cream and went to her room.

The brunette sat on her bed and turned to look at angry birds two.

She ate her ice cream as she watched the movie.

Vanessa looked at her brand new phone and seen a notification from her Instagram.

Another tag from her old account on Rachell's story about her being missing.

The girl sighed eating the rest of her ice cream.

Once she was done with that she put the cup on her nightstand then moved the covers so she could get underneath.

After a few she fell asleep...dreaming of what it would be like to not have a father making someone watch her when he leaves.

«morning»

"Maddy wake up...it's ten am" Amelia said tapping her older sisters shoulder.

"Give me ten more hours" she groaned turning on her side.