{4}

No kids yet(I hope you guys/girls/ theys know that I'm writing this book for y'all, whatever you want to see happen just comment and I'll try finding a way to make it happen this isn't my book it's y'all's🙂)

So its the last day that Madelaine will be at Vanessa's house since her father is coming back.

"You can't leave, stay more" vanessa whined.

Sorry, I gotta go home and check on my mom I only come back when your father ask me but I gotta go home:(

"Fine" vanessa frown.

See you another time:)

"Yea, see ya" vanessa said waving goodbye to her. Mads waved back to her then went to her fathers room.

"Great work with watching my daughter"

"Welcome boss"

"Get home, it's late alright, I'll call if I need anything"

"Ok, see ya" Madelaine said before leaving out of the mans office. She went to her car and drove home to her mother.

After the ride she made it home and went inside.

"Hey momma" she said seeing her in the living room.

"Madelaine!! Your home!" She cheered getting up.

"Yea, I missed you, are Emma and Amelia sleep?" She asked.

"Yes they just went to sleep. They wouldn't stop asking when you would come back"

"I'm only here for a few"

"Have you ever thought of another job M? Isn't that one...dangerous"

"I have to mom. He pays a lot and I have to watch you and my sisters" Madelaine said looking at the ground then her mom.

"It's about the girl isn't it? Do you like her?" Mads mom said with a smirk.

"No mother, I can't like her. He'll kill me if touch her in a sexual way"

"Ok, I'm going to bed now that you are home"

"Good night momma" mads said kissing her mother on the cheek then going up to her room.

She flopped on her bed and sighed. She though about what her mother said, was she catching feelings for vanessa or not.

~~

"Dad" vanessa said knocking on his door.

"Yes hon"

"Can the bodyguard come back? I miss "writing" with her"

"She only comes over whenever I leave"

"Why do I have to be watch? What you think I can't take care of myself?"

"I'm not about to argue with you vanessa. It's late and I'm tired"

"You do! What just cause I'm a small woman you think I can't take care of myself"

"Enough vanessa!" The man yelled. "Go to bed. Now!"

"I fuckin hate it here" she said under her breath as she went to her room and slammed the door and locked it.

She went over to the spot Madelaine would always lay in and grab the papers she wrote on seeing a number. If you need anything this is my number:)

She smiled and went to her bed and grab her phone putting the number in her contact list.

She went to text her.

Vanessa: hey bodyguard 🙂

She waited for a response hoping she'd reply back. Ding. She looked at her phone seeing she replied.