{22}

Madelaine and Vanessa was chilling in Mads room. Vanessa was calm now that the redhead said she wouldn't get mad at her for everything.

"Madelaine" The brunette whispered.

"Yes"

"Do you not want to get married to me? Am I not your type?"

"Of course your my type V its just...I don't know how to explain it" Madelaine sighed.

"Is it because you think my father will send someone to hurt you?"

"It was that, I didn't want to lose my job and be killed because of him"

"Well....what if I just kill him" Vanessa said sitting up to look at Mads.

"No baby, that's a crime scene ill have to clean up and you gotta learn how to shoot first cause everyone knows aim for the head or chest if you're lucky" Madelaine said rubbing her hand on Vanessa's thigh.

"Ok, I want to be more tough so if I'm in a scary situation I know to stay calm and find a way out"

"Even though we both know that will most likely not happen because im always gonna be with you"

"Yea ok" Vanessa said laying down on Madelaine.

"If that made you upset I'm sorry" Mads said rubbing Vanessa's back.

The redhead waited for Vanessa to respond but she didn't so the girl looked down and saw she was asleep. She smiled grabbing her phone and took a picture of her.

Mads placed the covers over them and watch tv as Vanessa slept. 

"Vanessa" Eleanor said coming in the room but mads shush her.

"She's sleep" Madelaine whispered.

"Oh, I just came to say I got Maeve to sleep and I wanted to ask if she want me to bring her in here"

"Yea actually, I want both my girls in one room"

"Ok, ill go get her" Eleanor whispered walking out the room. Mads rubbed Nessa's back as she started to watch tv again until her mother came back.

"Here she is" Eleanor whispered going to the redhead to lay her daughter on her.

"Thanks mom" Madelaine smiled looking at her two favorite girls sleeping on her. Her mother walked out the room closing the door behind her.

The redhead kept the smile on her face as she rubbed both Maeve and Vanessa's back.

After awhile Madelaine went to sleep as well holding her girls.

«Dinner time»

Madelaine was downstairs cooking. She was cooking spaghetti for her sisters and mother, cheeseburgers for herself, and macaroni for Vanessa since that's her favorite.

"Mother" Madelaine said to where her mother could hear her.

"Yes" Eleanor said going into the kitchen.

"Can you tell everyone that dinners ready" the redhead said cutting the stove off and checking the brownies that she but in the oven.

"Yep" Eleanor said walking off to everyone's room. Madelaine got out five plates and put food up there and sat them at the table.

"Maddy!" Emma said running to her sister.

"Why are you so happy" mads chuckled.

"Cause mom told me you cooked us our favorite"

"Yes now go sit at the table" the redhead said seeing everyone else coming into the dining room.

"Wow you cooked everyone's favorite" vanessa smiled.