{5}

"You just talked to me" vanessa said shocked. "Say something again"

"What's so surprising of my voice?"

"It's amazing, it's sexy...it's starting to turn me on"

"We'll get comfy, bathrooms that door and everything you'd need for a shower is in there as well" Madelaine said before walking out the room.

"Hey wait stay a little" Vanessa said grabbing her arm. "It would be rude to not talk to your guest"

"Fine" Madelaine said going to sit on the bed. "Well.."

"Your more grouchy then I thought" vanessa said sitting beside her.

"I'm sorry I'm just tried"

"That's ok, if you're tired go to sleep, i won't bother you" Vanessa said placing her hand on Madelaine's.

"I can stay for a few"

"Well how about you sleep in here, this bed is big enough for us" vanessa said turning to look at the bed.

"Wouldn't it be weird sleeping in the same bed as my guest" Madelaine said smirking at Vanessa.

"No it wouldn't actually but go change while I change"

"Ok" Madelaine said getting off the bed. She walked out the room then to her sisters seeing them on their tablet in the bed. "Good night" mads said kissing them both on the forehead.

She cut their tv on and turned to Disney channel cutting the volume down some then cut the light out and leaving the room.

The redhead went to her room and changed into some short and a t-shirt.

After changing Madelaine went downstairs and to her mothers room to tell her good night.

After tell her family goodnight she went to the guest room aka Vanessa's room for now.

"Took you long enough" vanessa said putting her phone on the nightstand beside her.

"I was tell my family good night" Madelaine said closing the door slightly.

"Oh, sorry" vanessa said a little sad.

"It's ok, don't be sad" Madelaine said sitting beside her.

"I wish I had a mom to say goodnight to"

"I know the feeling" mads said looking at Vanessa. "Just know you will one day"

"Thanks" vanessa smiled looking at her.

Madelaine cut the tv on and went to Netflix.

"Ooo Netflix and chill" the brunette smirked.

"No now what do you want to watch?" The redhead asked looking vanessa.

"You fucking me" vanessa said biting her lips.

"Why do you want me touching you so bad"

"Cause you look sexy and I want your fingers deep in me"

"Fine let's do it" Madelaine shrugged.

"Really!!" Vanessa cheered.

"No!!" Mads said rolling her eyes.

"Fuck you" vanessa huffed putting her back towards Madelaine.

"Goodnight to you too" Madelaine laughed going to insatiable on Netflix.

She watched a few episodes before fall asleep.

8:55am

Madelaine woke up seeing Vanessa laying her head on her shoulder.