{18}

Trigger warning ⚠️ shooting, hitting
12:23pm

Vanessa and Madelaine was chilling together in the theater room just talking and not watching any movies.

"Did you ever wanted to be a parent?" Vanessa asked Mads looking down.

"Not really but I'm glad I am cause look at the beauty I've created" Mads said poking Maeve's nose. "Did you?"

"I do want kids but not at the age I am maybe at like twenty four or twenty five"

"Do you want more kids?"

"Yea of course I do, maybe one or two more" Vanessa shrugged. "Do you want more"

"Maybe"

Vanessa nodded then played with Maeve's hands.

"I actually never paid attention to her eyes, look how green they are"

"I know very cute"

"She gonna be a heartbreaker just like her mommy...or I'm I her dad?"

"Whatever you want to her to call you and what do you mean heartbreaker like you?" Vanessa asked raising her eyebrows.

"I used to be a heartbreaker back in high school"

"Wow"

"Yep, all the girls wanted me when they found out I had a dick"

"Did you sleep with any of them?"

"Nope, none of them were really my type"

"I wish I was your first"

"Well in my eyes you are" Madelaine said with a smile.

"Oh you're just trying to make me feel better" Vanessa said rolling her eyes.

"Is it working?" Mads chuckled.

"No, its not working"

"I'm going to take Maeve here to spend time with grandma" The redhead said getting up from her seat. "So mom and dad can have a little alone time"

"She'll start crying"

"No she wouldn't" Mads said going to her mothers room. Vanessa pulled out her phone and logged into her old Instagram account and put back in LA on her close friends story so only her friends could see. "Told you she wouldn't cry. When I gave her to my mom she didn't do anything but smile"

"Wow I guess she just hates mommy"

"Well maybe because you've been gone for so long"

"So....?"

"I actually can't think of anything to talk about" Madelaine chuckled sitting back down.

"Me neither"

"Ummm.have you did anything fun in Miami?"

"No not really" Vanessa said shaking her head "Have you?"

"Sorta, we went to the beach and that was it" Mads said fixing her shorts. "Well you did dye your hair pink a little"

"Yea, the blonde wasn't really me anymore"

"Its looks pretty, you should dye all your hair pink" The redhead smiled.

"I'll think about it" Vanessa smile back. Theirs hands touch which made them both look down then back at each other. They inched closer to each other then kissed.

It started to get heated when Madelaine licked Vanessa's bottom lip.

Eleanor walked out of her room to go find her daughter to ask a question about moving to Miami. She went to the theater room and was shocked went she seen Vanessa and Madelaine kissing. She was also happy cause she thought that meant more grandchildren. Eleanor left so they wouldn't see her and get nervous.