~89~

Dylan

"Dylan, stop saying it's your fault. You did nothing wrong." Jesse patted my head while I cried on his chest. 

"I-It is.....I gave h-him the j-juice.... He-he probably h-hates me..." I felt Jesse sigh as I cried harder. I can't hold back my tears anymore..... I can't act like it's okay....

"Dylan, you're overthinking this..... It's not your fault..... Stop blaming yourself for everything." Jesse's expression was stern while he talked to me. 

I tried to stop crying but my tears won't stop. Jesse threaded his fingers through my hair. "You should sleep," He said. "You look tired.  You need to take a rest...." He took a glass of water from the bedside table and brought it up to my lips. "Here, drink this and take some rest." 

I was exhausted and my mouth felt dry...... 

I drank the water before I snuggled up in the covers. 

I think I should sleep and forget all this for some time.... but every time I close my eyes, I only see him.... 

His face, his eyes, and his smile........ Him...  

Why is he running in my mind like this? 

Why did I fall for him? 

Why did it have to be someone I can't have? 

It hurts me to think about him. 

But even after all these things happened.....

Why can't I still hate him? 

Jesse POV

"He's asleep," I said to Tristan who was sitting on the living room couch. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile. 

I tried to smile but I couldn't because my eyes were already blurring from the tears. Tristan's expression changed. "Baby, come here." He said and I instantly went to him. He sat me on his lap and I snuggled my face into his neck. "Don't cry, baby. It's going to be okay..."

"We s-shouldn't have l-left them a-alone..... He-he's crying so much.... a-and I can't d-do anything to make him feel better.... I feel like I'm a useless friend..."

"Baby, don't say that. You're an amazing friend, okay? There are times when we can't do anything to help a person other than just being there for them. It's what Dylan needs at the moment." Tristan slowly rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. 

"T-This is what I was scared of....He's heartbroken now.... I have never seen him cry this much before.... He always acts st-strong but now.... " Tristan kissed my head as I continued to drench his shirt in tears. 

He cupped my face, "Baby, look at me." He said and I slowly looked at him. Tristan wiped my tears with his thumb. "Dylan's gonna be okay....He's really strong...." I nodded and Tristan pecked my lips before hugging me close to his chest. "Did he say anything about what happened yesterday?" 

"No....but I think they-they had sex.... I saw so many marks on him and he was limping....." I told him. 

I felt Tristan's chest rise and fall as he sighed. "Jake called me back, " He started, making me raise my head and look at him attentively. "He was cursing himself saying he fucked up... He said he can't remember what happened yesterday, I think it's because of the drug. He freaked out when he woke up in bed next to Dylan who was naked.... " Tristan rubbed his temples. "Dylan wanted to tell him something but Jake went out without listening because he was panicking..... Jake said he was grumpy and rude to Dylan that time and when he came back from the walk he saw blood on the sheets.... That's when he knew he took Dylan's virginity and now he's cursing himself for it.. "

"B-Blood?" My eyes widened. "B-But there w-wasn't any blood when w-we did it...." I was really sore and it was painful to walk the following day but there wasn't any blood. 

"Yeah... I know. I think they didn't use any lube or anything....." 

"But that...t-that must have hurt him r-really bad... " I felt so sorry for Dylan. His first experience was not only a tragedy but also a painful one. 

"Yeah.... I don't know why Jake did it like that.... He's not someone who likes to hurt others....... Maybe it was because of the drug..... I don't really know..... "

I sighed.... Things are getting more and more messed up as time passes. 

"I'm gonna make Dylan stay home and take a rest for a few days.... I don't think he's ready to see Jake at college tomorrow."

"Will he listen? " Tristan cocked an eyebrow at me. 

"He will...... He knows he needs it."

_____

Old A/N:- 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update >_<

I know this chapter is a short one and it doesn't have much going on but I promise I'll update tomorrow ╰(*´︶'*)╯

I've been a little busy that's why the chapter is short and late :(

Anyways, Happy New Year, and I love you all ❤