~54~

Tristan 

I took both his arms and kissed them all over. Then moved down and did the same with his feet. I think it tickled him. His eyes were locked with mine while I did all that. It was fun watching his cheeks glow a cherry shade. 

"Eight," I said in my deep voice. I know it affects him when I talk like that. I've seen the way it makes him all flustered. 

I looked at the boy under me. He looks like an angel with his flustered face and disheveled hair and clothes. The oversized shirt he was wearing has ridden up revealing his pale waist and let me say this to you, this boy has some amazing curves. 

The look he's giving me right now makes me want to corrupt him. How can someone be so beautiful and angelic? He looks so cute.......and sexy. 

"Where should I kiss next?" I teased, leaning down to meet his eyes. It's fun to tease him. He looked away biting his lip. I smirked and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt that revealed his neck and collarbone to me. He likes it when I kiss him here. It's one of his sweet spots. 

I placed butterfly kisses around his neck while Jesse squirmed under me. His hands reached up to my shoulders but I took them both and pinned them above his head. 

He looks so goddamn sexy. 

I kissed and sucked on the crook of his neck, causing him to moan. Every sweet sound that left his lips made adrenaline rush through my body. God, I want him so bad. I want to mark him as mine. I want the world to know that he's mine and mine only. 

I never knew kissing and touching him would feel this good. What if I hadn't talked to him that day? What if I haven't had a crush on his sister? We would have never been here. He would be happy with someone else.

 Someone else.

 No, I'm never gonna give him to anyone else. I'm so glad I talked to him that day. I'm so glad that he's mine now. 

"Ahh—Tristan..." I leaned back to take a look at the blushing beautiful mess under me. A satisfied smile crept to my lips as I saw what I had done to him. 

I caressed the reddish mark on his milky skin. Good. Now everyone will know who he belongs to. 

I released his hands and softly caressed his body while kissing and biting his swollen plump lips. My hands stopped at his thigh. I sat back, lifting both his legs up. Placing his legs on my shoulder, I pecked his luscious thigh. 

"Ten is gonna be here," I muttered before kissing his thighs. I kept eye contact with him while I did it. I wanted to see how he felt and boy it was a sight to see. 

He bit his lip to stop the lewd sounds while I was kissing and marking his milky thighs. His thighs are one of his best features. I remember how many times it almost made me lose self control. I never thought I'd get to kiss them like this one day. 

I looked down at Jesse, he was breathing heavily while looking at me like he was intoxicated. I can't get enough of kissing him. He's like a sinful drug and I'm addicted to the feeling. 

I smirked at him before leaning down and kissing his lips. I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on his shirt and revealed his chest and stomach. 

His soft glowing skin was begging for me to mark them. 

I looked at his perky pink nipples and licked my lips.

"The next one is gonna be really interesting,"

____

* Washes hands in holy water*

There's your next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment guys. I love you 💜

Edit: What the hell was I thinking when I wrote this? 👁👄👁 I'm going to horny jail 🚶‍♀️