~108~

18+ chapter

Jake

"Baby… wake up… " I kissed Dylan who hummed as I did so.

He looked so angelic.

Such a gorgeous creature.

Messy blonde hair… swollen plump lips… smooth skin littered with hickeys…

It was a sight to see…

I wanted to remember it forever.

I wish my eyes could take pictures of this moment…

My eyes grew wide as I remembered something suddenly.

I looked at the nightstand where my camera was sitting.

It'll be okay if I take some pictures… right? 

I'll delete it if he tells me to…

I took the camera and gulped as I focused it on my boyfriend.

So beautiful…

He's amazing…

I said in my mind as I clicked a few pictures of him.

I caressed Dylan's cheeks and then his lips. "Wake up, baby… "

Dylan whined and opened his mouth slightly, letting my thumb slip in there. He unconsciously licked and sucked on it, making me all hot and flustered.

"Fuck, baby… you don't know what you're doing… " I cursed and trailed my hands down to his chest.

I slowly tugged down the sheets covering him, exposing his pink nipples. They had bright red marks covering them.

I pressed my finger on one and rolled it under my fingertips. Dylan whimpered in reaction and I didn't fail to catch everything on my camera.

So perfect.

I pulled down the sheets, fully exposing his naked body to the camera.

My hands went down to his cock and teased it a bit, making Dylan flinch and moan. He closed his legs on instinct when my fingers slipped down to his hole.

"Baby… you should wake up… " I said as Dylan blinked a few times before opening his eyes.

"Jake…." He called me in his soft morning voice. "W-What are you doing!?" He flushed and tried to cover himself when he saw me with a camera.

I smirked. "Just taking some photos and videos of an angel," I chuckled.

"Wha—you pervert, delete it!" He cried and tried to take the camera from me but I quickly stopped him by kissing his lips.

"Shh… baby, I'll delete it later, I promise," I said and lightly bit on his cheeks.

"B-But that's so dirty! And you're—Ahh! " Dylan gasped when I suddenly pushed a finger inside him.

He covered his mouth and face as I tried to record his reaction. "Then why are you so excited, baby?" I couldn't help but grin devilishly. "It seems like you really love it…"

Dylan blushed. "N-No—Ahh!" He moaned when I thrusted my fingers in him.

Dylan parted his legs subconsciously, inviting to be in between them. "J-Jake, it hurts... D-Do something…," He said, his voice sexy and soft.

I bit my lips.

"You're going to be the end of me, "
I said and lifted his leg up with one hand, the other holding the camera.