~22~

Tristan

I washed my face before returning to baking. I put the cake in the oven as Jesse came back from the washroom. I smirked at him. He was avoiding meeting my eyes. I guess I really made him embarrassed this time.

"I put the cake in the oven," I told him. He nodded and gave me a small smile.

We discussed some silly things till the cake was ready.

"Are you an only child?" Jesse asked me while tilting his head to the side curiously.

"No," I smiled. "I have an older brother. He's five years older than me and now helping dad with the business,"

"Oh," Jesse nodded. "Do you see him often?"

I shook my head. "Not often as I did before. After he took over some part of our business, he became busier and we don't meet that often now, " I sighed. I really miss him.

He's really an amazing guy. We were best buddies but now he's really busy and can't spend time with me like old times. It sucks.

"What's his name?"

"Ashton,"

"Ashton Grey?" Jesse asked and I nodded. "Oh... I think I've seen him in the magazines a few times, " He said.

I smiled. "It's no surprise. He's a young bachelor with a lot of money. Magazines love people like him, "

Jesse nodded, agreeing with me.

I once read an interview of him and the interviewer asked him about his expectations of his future partner. I remember laughing my ass off while reading it.

That idiot is cheesy. The ladies love it.

.

.

After a while the cake was ready. Jesse was moaning at every bite he took. He was trying to praise me with every bite but he failed because he couldn't reall talk with his mouth full. I was laughing at him so hard but he seemed to master the art of ignoring me quite well.

.

.

.

"Want to watch a movie?" I asked him after we finished the chocolate cake.

"Yeah, what are we gonna watch? " He asked while following me to the living room.

"I don't know... Let's look through them all and select one," I said before switching the TV on.

After a while of searching, we decided to watch a romance movie. I was going for a horror one but Jesse was not letting me choose that because he hates horror movies.The movie we selected was really not that bad. It was kinda interesting so I decided not to protest.

.

.

.

We were halfway through the movie when Jesse suddenly pulled his legs up to the couch.The movie was really good but I couldn't focus even for a moment. No one would be able to focus if they were me.

His skin was glowing from the light illuminating from the TV. His luscious thighs were all in front of me, inviting me to stare and I did, shamelessly.

You can't blame me! It was the kind of view that just makes you stop and stare even if you are a straight guy. I'm straight. I'm hundred percent sure about that but whenever I see his skin exposed my brain just goes all crazy.

I pried my eyes away from him and turned to the TV. It was a romantic scene where the main characters were sitting in a dimly lit bedroom. Oh, I know where this is going. It's the typical sex scene setting. The room is all quiet and the characters are exchanging their emotional confessions. Suddenly the guy leaned in and caught the girl's lips in a slow kiss and soon it turned into a heated make out session. The guy pulled the girl into his lap. She was dressed in an oversized shirt and shorts. Just like Jesse. She looked really good but Jesse looked better in it.

The guy ran his hands on her thighs, he squeezed her thighs while she moaned. I looked at Jesse to find him looking down at his lap, fiddling with the hem of his shirt. I knew he was blushing even if I couldn't clearly see him. I was blushing too. I saw him bite his lip when the girl in the movie moaned.

What would it look like if we were in that position? What would it feel like to touch him like that? Is he soft? He must be. His butt and thighs felt soft when I squeez- I quickly snapped out of it and chased those thoughts away. Jesus Christ! I should just stop thinking about stuff like this. What am I even doing?

I shook my head and turned back to the TV, praying for the scene to be over soon.

_____

Do you like the chapter? Looks like Jesse's thighs are giving Tristan a hard time 👀