~60~

Jesse

I took a pair of grey socks to wear from the shopping bag. There were so many cute socks in the shop. Tristan caught me staring at them and bought me some pairs.

Usually, I don't wear these kinds of things but Tristan likes to see me in cute things so I kinda like to wear them around him. It's always amusing to see him stare at me whenever I act cute.

I also took a honey flavored lollipop from the candy bag. I bought it when we went to the grocery store. I absolutely love lollipops! And now this is gonna help me win against Tristan.

So what we are going to do now is successfully execute 'Mission: Seduce Tristan'. Yay!!

I hope I win this against that cocky jerk. He thinks he's all cool.

I slowly walked into the kitchen to see Tristan cooking something in a pan.

Sweet Jesus! He looks so fucking hot!

So they're right. It's really attractive when a guy cooks shirtless.

Look at those abs! And shoulders!

I quickly shook my head to keep those thoughts away. Urgh! It seems like I'm the one who's getting seduced now.

Okay. I'm going to start my attack now.

I slowly walked up and hugged Tristan from behind. My hands ran over his hard chest and abs as he turned to look at me over his shoulder.

"What is it, baby?" He asked while smiling at me.

I got in front of him and leaned on the counter. He was cutting vegetables when he suddenly stopped and looked at me up and down. I smirked and took the loli out of my mouth with a 'pop' sound.

"Nothing, do you need any help?" I asked, giving him an innocent smile. Tristan kept staring at me and licked his lips before he shook his head and turned back into cutting vegetables again.

This persistent moron.

"Hey, if we do it together, it will finish quickly. So don't you think it's a good idea that I help too... baby? " It's my first time calling him baby like that and I know it affects him. He visibly gulped as his ears turned red. Awww.... he's so cute while blushing!!

"Uhh... You-You can help....ummm...get that chili sauce from the cabinet," He said, trying to concentrate back on cutting the vegetables.

I smirked. Bad move Tristan. Bad move.

I reached for the cabinet above my head, my sweater lifting up showing my bare butt in full display for Tristan. I arched my back a little more than needed so Tristan could see what a sexy beautiful boyfriend he has. Just kidding. I'm just trying to mess with him.

I looked at him through my peripheral vision to see him staring at my bum.

Yeah! Suffer you jerk! You're the one who made me wear this!

I took the sauce and gave it to him with a small smile. He acted like he wasn't affected by the show I just gave him.

He didn't say anything for a minute and I was kinda getting irritated with his silence. Then he suddenly spoke up, surprising me.

"Baby, get that spoon from there and give it to me," He said, causing me to smile.

Time for my next move. I hopped off the counter to get the spoon.

*Cling!!*

"Oops! Dropped it," I said and bent down to pick it up, giving him another view of my beautiful bum.

Come on, Tristan! Do something! Don't you want it?!

I picked up the spoon and washed it before giving it to him.

Well...That didn't work either.

Hmm.... Let's try the next move.

I hopped back on the counter beside him and leaned back supporting my body with my hands. The sweater rode up above my hips once again but this time showing him my front view.

I crossed my legs sucking on the lollipop. Tristan looked at my eyes before looking at my lower part. I tried to give him the best innocent look I could.

He turned red as he examined me. A faint smirk started to form on my lips as I watched Tristan take in shaky breaths. I know he wants to touch me.

"Do you want my lollipop, baby? " I asked him, tilting my head. But unfortunately, just right then the lollipop broke in my mouth. "Oopsie...it broke. I'm sorry," I pouted. I could have given it to him if it didn't break.

"That's okay, love, " He replied to me with a smile as he walked up to me.

"Wha-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because Tristan suddenly leaned in and put his lips on mine, making me let out a surprised squeal. His tongue made its way inside my mouth and sucked on mine before taking the candy from me.

He smirked, leaning back. "Hmm.... Sweet...like honey..." He said, licking his lips.

I blushed like a tomato remembering that these are the same words he told me when we first kissed.

This jerk!

I looked away and bit my lips. "Uhh....I'll h-help you cut the veggies..." I stumbled with my words and hopped down to cut the vegetables.

My hands were shaking as I tried to do it. I could feel Tristan's intense gaze raking all over my body. It gave me goosebumps.

"That's not how it's done," He said before coming behind me. His large hands wrapped around mine as he guided me through the process. He pressed himself against my back while he tried to bring me closer to him. Tristan's minty breath fanned over my ear, making a shiver run down my spine.

I could feel his hardness pressing over my bum.

His thick and veiny cock.

I remembered the things that happened yesterday and how big his cock is.

Is it going to go inside me? How would it feel like when he put it in? It's so big... It might fill me up when we do it...

"What are you thinking, baby?" Tristan whispered in my ear, making me jump out of my imagination.

"Nothing," I said after clearing my throat and collecting myself. I tried to act as if nothing happened and proceeded to do what we were doing.

Damn! He's making me think all these pervy things!

______

I'm so shameless. >_<

I cringed so hard when I edited this (+_+)

This is kinda shitty. I'm sorry .

Anyways have a good day/night ♥♥♥