~65~

^ image of how Jake looks like 😚 Imagine he has an eyebrow slit on the right side 🤗 ( He doesn't wear that many rings also) 

Dylan

I played with my pen, trying to spin it with my fingers out of boredom. Our chemistry professor is taking too long to explain some stupid simple theory that people could easily understand in two sentences. Why do they always do that? 

Whatever. 

I soon grew bored of my stupid attempts to spin the pen and tugged on the sleeves of the big shirt I'm wearing. I must say this, it's really warm and cozy. 

A fair amount of musky scent still lingered in the fabric. It must be the devil's smell. It's good. 

As much as it's really comfortable to wear, this also made me really uncomfortable in a way because a lot of people were glaring, staring, and gawking at me. The girls look at me like they want to murder me. It's.... It's really scary.... 

How do they even know it's that devil's shirt? 

Can they smell it or something? 

Whatever. 

I sighed in relief as the bell rang, dismissing the last class for today. Picking up all the books, I quickly ran to my locker so I wouldn't get crushed by the crowd of students. 

.

.

.

.

I happily skipped to the library to take new books for reading. I couldn't go there at lunch because of the evil doings of the king of hell. I was humming a song and making plans for my evening when I was suddenly dragged back by my collar.

What the hell?!

I turned to scream at whoever tried to scare me but stopped when I saw the infamous trio of college beauties. Jeniffer, Camila, and Cloe. 

I frowned, looking at them. What business do they have with me? 

They looked at me up and down like I was a puppy from the slum.

Camila, the leader of the group, gripped my collar, pulling me closer to her. I held my breath. 

What the heck girl?? Ever heard of personal space?? 

"Why are you wearing Jake's shirt? " She asked, gritting her teeth while the other two girls crossed their arms. 

How do they even know whose it is?? 

"H-How do you know it's his?" Damn! Why did I stutter?! 

"We know everything." She said, combing back the black curls that fell into her eyes."Now answer my fucking question!" Her dark red painted lips drew into a snarl as she tightened her grip on my collar.

God, this feels like a cliche movie scene. What the fuck?

(A/N:- Ehh… about that… you should read my bio (-_-;)・・・) 

I tried to wiggle back from her grip. "Let me go!" I said, trying to pry off her hand. 

"Answer me!!" She shouted in my face, making me jump. 

"We crashed into each other and accidentally spilt juice over me. I didn't have a spare shirt so he lent me his," I said l, hoping she'll let me go after hearing this.

Her face hardened as she gripped me tight even more. I tried to walk back but she caught me off guard when she pushed me to the floor harshly. I fell with a squeal. 

Ouch! 

My elbows! I think I scraped them. It stings. 

"Listen here, nerd. I've heard so many stories like this. I know this is all your little tricks to get into his pants but don't even dream about it. Jake is not even gonna look at you like that. He's not a faggot like you. So keep away from him and give me that shirt—"

"What the heck are you talking about?!" Camila jumped and I shuddered at the booming voice that suddenly came from behind them. 

There stood the devil with a pissed off expression. He strode forward to me and offered his hand for me to take. I hesitantly grabbed it and he pulled me to my feet. 

He turned around to face the three girls who were caught red handed. Jake took a deep breath, his face hard as he looked at them with a frown. 

"Listen here ladies, who wear my what is none of your fucking business. Do you understand?" He said, glaring at the bitches. 

Holy shit! How did he make his voice so deep? I could never—

"B-But Jake h-he's the one-"

"I don't wanna hear any lies, girl. I saw everything so shut up! And if you ever bully people because of me I'll have you three kicked out of the college in the blink of an eye. Got it?" He asked and the girls cowered in fear. 

"Y-Yes," Camila stuttered out before running off. Her friends followed their leader without a second thought. 

Jake turned to face me. "Are you okay? " He asked, looking at me. 

"I saw you fall. Did you get hurt? " 

"My elbows hurt. I think I scraped them." I said, looking at my hands to see if there was any blood. 

The devil nodded. "Come on. Let's get you patched up." He said before grabbing my hand. 

"No, it's not necessary. I'll do it when I get home." I shook my head, pulling my hands from his grasp. 

"It'll get infected so it's better if we do it right now," He said, grabbing my hand again and pulling me to god knows where. 

Jaylan 👀