~107~

Warning: Hot things ahead ;)

Jake

"Let's swim!" Jesse shouted as he ran to the ocean but Tristan caught him by the waist before he could step into the water.

"Put the sunscreen on first," He said, picking up the boy like a kitten.

Jesse whined and hit his boyfriend's arms that were around his waist. "Let me down, I won't get tanned,"

"Nope. Sunscreen first." He said, making the boy sit on a bench. "Jake! Where's the sunscreen?" Tristan turned towards me.

I pointed at Dylan who was playing with the waves. "I gave it to him," I replied.

Dylan looked at us. "It's in my bag under the bench!" He shouted back before turning back to play with the waves.

A smile formed on my lips as I watched him. He looks so cute playing with the waves.

I slowly walked towards Dylan and stood behind him. Just watching as he happily played in the water.

Dylan stepped back as a big wave came and unfortunately, he didn't know I was standing behind him. He yelped when he suddenly turned and his face collided with my chest.

I couldn't help but chuckle as he glared at me with his nose scrunched up. "Why are you standing here, you idiot? " Dylan whined.

I shrugged."I was just watching you play,"

"You're creepy," He hit my chest before smiling.

"Hey, guys! Let's place a ball game!" Jesse shouted as he ran towards us with a plastic ball.

"Yeah, and whoever loses buys ice cream for all of us," Tristan grinned as he followed his boyfriend.

"I'm in," I smirked.

"What's the rules? " Dylan asked, holding a hand above his eyes to block the sun.

"The game's played in the water. We stand in a circle and pass the ball around. You can pass the ball to anyone you like. You have to catch the ball without letting it fall in the water. Whoever drops the ball five times first, loses the game," Tristan explained.

"How did you come up with this game? " I chuckled.

"Ashton and I used to play this with his friends, " Tristan grinned. "And I always won,"

"Come on guys! Let's play! " Jesse dragged us all into the water.

*
*
*
*
"I don't like this game, " Jesse whined, throwing the ball at Tristan a little too hard.

Tristan chuckled as he caught it. "It's not the game's fault that you're so bad at it," He grinned, causing his boyfriend to groan.

Currently, we have Jesse with a top failure point of 4. One more and he loses the game. The next up in line is me and Tristan. We have two drop points while Dylan only has one.

He's good at this.

Dylan quickly took the ball and threw it towards me. "Jake, catch!" He shouted.

I was surprised but caught the ball after a little bit of struggling. I passed the ball to Tristan and Tristan threw the ball to Dylan who hit it towards Jesse.

The boy gasped and moved to catch the ball but it slipped right through the middle of his arms.

"This is not fair!" Jesse whined, hitting the water.

"Go buy us ice creams, idiot," Dylan snickered, looking at his best friend.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" Jesse glared at Dylan who smirked.