everything is perfect or is it?

Darting his eyes back and forth to the computer, tharn started to tap his foot, he wanted to go home and be with type, not be at work.
Looking to the clock, he smiled, it was finally time to go. Turning, he grabbed his back pack to the floor to then down it to go to his car a bit quick.
The last month had been a bit hectic for them, tharn even had to basically go the last week without seeing type and type had to move them into there new apartment since tharn took more hours to help pay for everything.
Parked, he got out to eye there apartment that was too the highest floor, he took a deep breathe in with a smile.
You better be home.
Then tharn went forward.
Inside, type was indeed home, it was a bad day with all the moving and situating there things, but type finally got done and was to the kitchen making dinner.
Slightly turning his head, type heard the door, he smiled to then look back to what he was doing.
Tharn placed his things down, to then go to type to wrap his arms about to look at the stew pot.
"Mmm, what is my wifie cooking today?"
Type shook his head.
"I'm not a girl nor your wife haha, and chili your favorite."
Tharn placed his chin to his shoulder.
"Why are you always making my favorites, I know you have some too, can...."
Type turned his head to eye.
"It's because first I love you, second because you worked today and I didn't, third because kiss me."
Tharn smiled to then do just that, parting type looked back.
"Is there a.... Fourth?"
Tharn started to take his hands lower.
"Tharn..... We need to eat, I also spent all day moving us in, arranging everything....."
Tharn signed to place his hands under types shirt, he jumped a bit.
"Your cold."
"Of course, was outside, mmm, I wonder...."
Tharn then took his fingers to types nipples to rub, they became instantly erect.
Type rolled his eyes.
"See..... You are a girl, same thing would...."
"Tharn.... Keep being like this, inappropriate, I won't give you my special massage later."
Tharns eyes widen to then take his hands immediately away, to then move to the side to place his body to the counter, to wrap his arms about to look to types package to stare.
"Guess I didn't make just...."
Type turned his head to glare.
"Tharn....." He interrupted.
Tharn looked to him.
"What?"
Tharn then un wrapped his arms to then place a hand to his package to rub his hard on through his pants with an eye brow raised.
Type lightly chuckled to look back to the pot to stir.
"Okay, then the massage will not happen."
Tharns face fell a bit to sign.
He retreated his hand back to look to the pot.
"You are getting me so whipped type."
Type smiled and wide to then have it slowly disappated.
"Mmm, you haven't heard from....."
Tharn shook his head.
"Nope, have you've heard anything from tia?"
"On and off, been giving him matches but he keeps telling me the dates are horrible."
"Have you've been checking up on the...."
Type nodded.
"Yes, they said they liked him but he would just sit there and be quiet and not really talk, so..... Maybe he needs more time, but he has a date today later, I'll call and see, I had my mom help me with this one so.....I don't know."
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"Hopefully it'll go well, so is the food done yet?" My body is really hurting...."
Tharn brought a hand up to rub his neck, playfully.
Type smiled to then turn the stove off to grab two bowls from above to fill, he then turned to go to the table.
Tharn followed to go in front to then grab type to place his body to his knee.
Type placed the bowls down to look to him.
"You know there are two chairs right?"
"And I have barely seen you this week, so, you are going to sit here, best seat anyway right."
Type nodded, he then dug a spoon in, to then bring it to tharns mouth, a hand under, tharns eyes widen.
"Mmm"
Type smiled.
"Good?"
"Very."
Turning his head, type then started to feed himself and tharn in tandem. Finishing, tharn had his hands to types upper shoulders to rub, has he had his phone to the table looking to it.
"Type, it's after dinner..... Come on..... Leave your brother be and...."
Type took a deep breathe.
"I..... Just want to know if he is going to try on this date, don't think he really has, and since you haven't heard from tun or anything I'm worried."
"Type...... We have had a hectic month, working over time, going to school, dealing with our families and them not leaving us alone since they know we're finally dating then this move, plus your brother, so please, give me your attention!"
Type turned his head to eye tharn, he signed.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."
Type placed his hands to his face, there eyes darted.
"I want you to go into our new bathtub, take a warm bath, then I'll be right there to give you all of my attention."
Tharn signed.
"While you...."
"While I take these bowls back. So go, you have no idea what I have in store for you."
Type then licked tharns lips seductively.
Tharn quivered a bit to place his lips to his.
Parting they placed there forheads to another.
"You better hurry type, or I'll start without you."
Type raised an eye brow.
"They I will, now go, relax."
Tharn nodded to stand to then go to there bathroom. Type looked to then grab his phone to dial while grabbing the bowls.
"Tia?" He whispered a bit.
"Yes?"
"Are you ready for your date tonight?"
"I'm getting ready, why?"
"Well, you and tun, have stayed away from the other right?"
Tia to the edge of the bed, turned his head to look at tun who was laying down, head to the television turning the channel.
"Yes, tun and I have stayed away from the other."
Tun lowered the remote, to sign, he then wrapped his arms around in a bit of anger.
Tia made a face to place a hand to his leg, tun flexed his jaw.
"Okay, well good, just try on this date please tia."
"I'll try on this date."
Tun gritted his teeth, to take a deep breathe in.
"Well...."
Type then jumped, then was naked, with his arms wrapped, to take the phone to shut it off, to place it to the kitchen counter, type turned his head to eye.
"Oh, your going to get it now."
Type curled his lips to make a fake shocked face, tharn then picked him up to take to the bath.
Tia lowered the phone to eye tun, waiting for the storm.