practice?

Over the next 3 years, tharn and type became joined at the hip. Where one was, the other would soon be, they celebrated, holidays and birthdays at the others houses, spent whole summers with the other. Both were a bit popular in school, but they enjoyed the others company then they did with there other friends and family.
Throughout the school years, they had sleep overs at the others, changing every other time, there parents wouldn't allow them to spend each night together, but allowed the weekend and one week day, usually Wednesday.
Tharns big sister, tico, watched them and close, she didn't think tharn knew he was gay, but watching those two, she knew something was between them, tico just had to sit back and watch.
Going to types house, the two didn't just spend time together, but also played with his younger brother and sister, darrinte and mina. However, they often would only be with them for a bit to then leave to go anywhere to be just the two of them. They went to movies, played at the arcade, went to the mall, even did homework outside.
The two didn't know quite know why but they couldn't get enough of the other, I'n truth they didn't care. The two had a lot in common and enjoyed spending has much time together has they could.
By 14, type walked from his home to tharns, after that orentation, he found out he only lived a few blocks away.
Going to his door, he knocked with delight.
Opening, tico answered to look over type.
"Hello type, how are you today? Come in."
He nodded to do just that.
"I'm fine, where is tharn?"
She giggled.
"He is in his room. You know, you never ask how I am doing. You only care about tharn. You two are so lucky, I hope I'm there when you two....."
She peered her eyes to the side to smirk.
Type looked her a bit confused.
"When we what?"
"Nothing, you should go find tharn."
Type shrugged to go and do that.
Walking to tharns room, he didn't know why, but lately he had been feeling very odd and weird things for tharn, that went outside the realm of being just friends. However, type had always felt these things, they were just very much intensifying has time went by he just wasent quit sure what they were in total, but didn't deny anything.
To his door, type placed his hand to the nob to turn, opening the door his eyes widen to look over tharn. He was in nothing but his shorts, he then drapped his shirt about his body.
Types lips parted looking over his perfect chiseled body and muscles.
The two had joined the schools soccor team and swim club, these sports made him more lengthy and thin, a bit muscular but nothing like tharn.
Peering his eyes to type, they widen to then turn to go to him.
"Type...... Type hello.... Earth to type?"
Type shook his head to look tharn in the eye, raising his eye brows.
"Oh sorry.....I...... Was thinking of something....."
Tharn placed his arm around his shoulder to turn them.
"Probably looking over my impressive body and wanting to touch hmm? Go ahead I don't mind."
Type rolled his eyes to punch him playfully on his chest to move away from him.
"Haha," he laughed sarcastically.
Tharn stood there to watch type step before him.
I..... Was only half kidding......
Shaking his head he went forth, to follow, the two then settled in the living room, before the tv, to start on a movie.
Turning there heads, they saw tico come in.
"Type, tharn, I'm sorry but I have to leave for an emergency shift at the hospital, type your going to have to go home."
Before he could get up, tharn placed his hand over his, peering his eyes to the action, types heart soared in his chest.
Tharn kept his eyes to his sister.
"Tico....... If I can be home alone, then type can stay."
She eyed them two, that sat to the floor, there backs to the couch, legs streched out, tharn looking to her, type with his head hung. Tico then eyed there hand holding.
"Mmmm, no..... Type needs to go home. "
"Why?"
Tico breathed in deep.
Its because you two are barely left all alone, I don't know what will happen if you two are truly all alone, I know there is something between the two of you, I just know it.
"Because......I said so.... So type...."
He nodded, to then feel tharn squeeze his hand.
"Tico..... What do you think will happen? Were just going to watch a movie."
Tico made a face.
"Mmm........I....... Fine...... But after type, you do need to go home."
Don't think 2 hours will be bad, hopefully nothing will happen.
Turning she then left questioning this.
Turning his head, type watched her go to then look to tharn, he eyed him to shrugged. They then both looked to there hands, tharn took a deep breathe in, to then move away a bit embarrassed, to go forward to grab a movie, he didn't know why but he picked a romance.
Type pulled his legs to his chest to wrap his arms about, his heart wouldn't calm down.
Moving back, tharn kept his head forward to start the movie.
By half way, they were to the kissing seen.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"I hope my first kiss will be like something out of a movie."
Tharn gritted his teeth a bit, thinking of type kissing another, jealousy started to over take him.
"Do you..... Want it to be with a short girl like that."
Type smiled embarrassed to tighten his grasp around his body, his ears turned red.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"Are...... You being a pervert? Your ears are so red. What are you thinking about?"
Type peered his eyes to the side.
"Well..... I'm.......I can trust you right? Not to make fun of me if I tell you...... Best friends.... Right?"
Tharn signed a bit.
"Mm..... Right....."
"Well...... Um.....I.... Think I...... Like boys......"
Especially the one sitting next to me, but I don't know how he feels.
Tharns eyes widen, to turn his head to look to the movie.
"Oh, how long.... Have you've..."
"Awhile....."
"Oh....... Is there.... Any boys at school you like?"
"Mmm.... Maybe......I just don't know..... If they like me back......"
Tharn balled his fists in a bit of anger at the unknown person, who he didn't know was him..
"Oh......"
Silence then surrounded them.
"So...... Your first kiss type... You want it to be with a.. Boy..... Not a girl?"
Type nodded, getting an idea he turned his head to look to tharn.
"Tharn?"
"Hmmm?"
"I... Was thinking....... Could we........ Share a kiss?"
Tharns eyes widen to look to type.
"Um.... Why?" He asked in shock and embarrassment.
Type looked him over to then turn his head to look to the movie.
"Just  a thought....... Since I trust you above all else....... My first kiss could go to...... "
Tharn took a deep breathe.
"But type..... Friends..... Don't kiss."
Types face fell a bit, heart sunk.
"Oh........ Okay... Never mind......"
Tharn looked over his deamnor to think of something, he then shuffled closer. Type moved his head up to eye.
"Well...... Friends may not kiss but..... They do practise....... No matter the gender...... Would you..... Like to try?"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes but know this is not a real kiss."
Even though I would love it to be, however were just friends, not boyfriend, I don't want to lose type to what I feel.
Type then shuffled a bit close, tharn took a deep breathe, to then bring his hand up to caress his cheek, he had been wanting this for so long, he then turned his body a bit.
Types breathes became shaky, there eyes darted has tharn started to go in close, pressing his lips to his, the butterflies flowed through his body.
Parting, they looked to the other to then look to the movie.
"Hhh...... How.....Was that? Good....... Practice?"
Type smiled and wide, then his eyes widen, face fell, he could feel his member became hard.
"Uuum........." He stammered.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"Type?"
He brought his hand up to try and place to his forehead, but type moved away feeling very embarrassed..
Tharn gulped to take it down to look forward.
I..... Don't think...... He liked it.....
Looking up, type got up to turn, he eyed his hard on in anger and malice. He only had them in the mornings, after he had wet dreams over tharn, he couldn't believe it was there at a practise kiss.
"I..... Need to go home....."
Need to make this go down..... I'm.....Sorry tharn, that kiss.... Was undescribable......
Going forward, he went to then leave.
Tharn watched him go to then turn his head forward to look to the movie.
This...... This right here..... Is why I haven't made a move......I believe I am in love with my friend but..... I'm....Sure if I tell him..... I'll lose him for good....
Tharn. Took. A deep breathe in to go to the tv to shut it off to stand eyeing something that was very hard and evident.
You..... Have no right to be hard..... Type probably hated that....... You probably can't kiss worth a damn....
Signing, tharn headed to his room to take care of this problem to then ignore the bigger one, which was, he was in an unrequited love with his best friend, and he believed that after what they had just done, he knew his friend didn't feel the same, tharn however was unaware that type felt the exact same.