this arrangement is not working

Tia looked over tun, whos face fell a bit to take a deep breathe in, to then turn to hunch over to gather his shirt from the floor.
Tun peered his eyes to him to then shuffle about to wrap his arms about.
Tia then came back up to place his shirt on to have his head hung to button feeling horrible.
Tuns eyes darted to then go to tia to place his arms about to go to his neck to kiss. Tia smiled.
Tun then started to un button. Tia signed.
"Tun.....I need to get ready...."
He then started to go to the buttons tuns un did to re fasten just to have to do it again.
"Tun..... Stop.....I need to get ready...."
Tun and tia struggled a bit.
"You don't have to leave for awhile and your getting ready, see you just can't wait for it. I want to mark you first."
Tun then licked tias neck has he tried to unbutton once more.
"Damn it tun! You know that is not right but you are going to break my shirt."
Tia then shuffled his way out of tuns grasp to look down with furrowed eye brows to re fastened.
Tun leaned back to look over tia to scoff, he then went to his first position, to look to the television.
"I'm so fucking sick of this tia, you go on dates while I'm here in this shitty hotel while you and them......"
Tia buttoned his shirt to turn to eye.
"You know they are all fake, I also don't want you to go home with your father being there."
Tia placed his hand to his chest to move the fingers about.
"Your brusies are healing."
Tun took a deep breathe in.
"Do I know there fake? Doesn't help we haven't fucked in 3 weeks, since your first date, i just stay here, hope you come back, which sometimes you don't, then I'm going to bed all alone, this is just pissing me off."
Tun gritted his teeth.
Tia signed.
"Tun..... They are all fake, every time I have to go on one I feel ill, I also don't feel anything for them, just for you, but I have work and school, now these, I can't always be here, you have no idea how much I would love to be here every night in your embrace, I also don't want you to go to your father's, no more beatings."
Tun gulped looking to the television not seeing anything.
Tia then moved about to go to him to hover, tun gritted his teeth to look up at tia.
"You and I..... Also make love..... We don't fuck...."
Tuns breathing started to elevate.
Tia then moved his head down to place his lips to tuns, tun un wrapped his arms, to place them too his shirt, the two moved there mouths with the other and there tongues, moaning a bit.
Tun started to un button, tia signed has he felt tuns hands to his chest to move about.
He then started to take his hands lower to go to his pants to try to un button.
Tia moved back, to hang his head to re button.
"Tun....."
Tun shook his head a bit.
Taking a deep breathe, tun moved tia off to then go to the edge to gather his shirt from the floor.
Tia sat up to eye, criss cross.
"Are you..... Going somewhere? I know you don't have to work....."
"I'm..... Going home..... Rather deal with my father's abuse then be here with you, waiting for you to maybe come back from your fucking date, you know what tia, I may have suggested a secert relationship, but I am done! When your on your date, just let loose, go to a hotel with them."
Tias eyes widen his heart fell.
Placing his shirt back on, tia then move to tun before he could get up to wrap his arms about, tun turned his head to eye.
"Tun..... Stop..... Please..... Your hurting my heart...."
Tia had his head to his shoulder, to take deep breathes he was trying not to cry.
Tuns mood faltered a bit, he didn't like tias sad face.
Moving about, tun placed his mouth to tias, has he wrapped his arms to the side of his neck to go to his back, tun hovered to move his tongue about his, to then place his hands to his pants to try to un button again.
Tia furrowed his eye brows, to place his hands to Tuns chest to push back to look to him with apologetic eyes.
"Tun......I don't want to..... Smell like sex..... When I'm....... That's one of the reasons why we haven't since this has happened......"
Tuns eyes darted to sign, he brought his hands to tias wrists to wrap about.
"One of your reasons, why were not being physical, I'm sure, is you want to have sex with these men your dating but you don't because I am here. Tia...... I'm going home. Were done. This whole arrangement is breaking my heart."
Tun lowered tias hands to then get off to shuffle about to try and get off.
Tia got up quick to then wrap his arms about tightly, tun kept his hands to the bed to grip, looking forward, his heart was breaking.
"Tun.....stop it! You are being absurd! I don't want to be doing this, any of it, I'm just appeasing my stupid brother who won't let us be together, because he doesn't see you the way I do. Tun please, I love you."
Taking a hand up, tia made tun move his head for them to look at the other.
Tun took a deep breathe in.
"You love me?"
Tia nodded.
"You know I do, it's not all about sex with us tun, I care about you, want to be with you, I have only 3 months until I go to school, I've told you, I want you to take a course at my University so we can move in together so you don't have to go back to your father's. So please..... Stop this......"
Tun took a very long deep breathe.
"Take.....off your shirt then......"
Tia looked tun up and down.
He moved back to go to his knees to kneel, tun turned to keep in eye contact to see tia do just that, he smiled.
Tun then turned to kneel before him, tia took his hands to Tuns shirt to take them over his head to throw to the floor.
Tun placed his hands to his shirt to move it down to grab to throw.
Moving forward, tun place his hands to his neck to pull tia, tia placed his hand to his wrist to wrap it around.
They looked with lust to the other.
"This is what will happen, I'll stay here to this hotel, I'll enroll in a course and move in with you, even though I have no idea how that would work but tia, what I want from you, is to cancel this date, no more tia, or were done, just tell type, these are hurting you to much, since you and I can't be together"
Tia placed his other hand to Tuns chest, to move about to then place both of his hands to his pants to unbutton to unzip to whip out his member, tun then did the same, fully undressed, tia moved tun. About to lay him down, to probe his hole with his lubed cock.
Tun kept his arms wrapped to dart his eyes.
"Mm, I do this tun, no more telling me were done? Were over?"
Tun then pulled tia down, to squeeze his legs to his waist.
"No....I won't.....mmm....tia..... Stop teasing..... Make love to me...... Your..... Boyfriend......"
Tia smirked to place his length fully in, to Hover over tun to place his lips to his to thrust himself in.
Tun held him. Tighter.
After, tia laid to Tuns body, with his phone to his ear to call type.
Tun kept an arm wrapped around, eyes to tia to smile. He then went to his ear.
"I love you tia, you don't have to....."
Tia looked up has the phone was ringing.
"No, your right, no more dates, this is not what is good for you and I. I'll make it better, trust me, your boyfriend."
Tia moved his head up to place his lips to Tuns, they kissed the other deeply, waiting for type to pick up the phone, the two loved the other to much to let what they have die.