making love has a new couple

Barely being able to make it through the door, after that situation at the bar, tharn was fully aware, taken out of his drunken state, his lips were almost always on types, bursting through, they stumbled to the middle of the living room, kissing widly.
"Mmm, tharn...."
Tharn brought his hands from his waist, to his neck to grip, he couldn't stop kissing what now was his, this was the best anniversary present ever, this man was finally all his.
Type then chuckled has the kiss intensified a bit.
"Tharn? I need to......mm..... Close the door...."
Tharn then, brought his leg behind to kick it shut, taking his hands lower he placed his hands to his pants to unbutton to unzip.
With closed eyes, types eye brows rose, he then did the same has he was tasting tharns sweeteness.
Moving his hands, he made type jump up, he wrapped his legs about and his arms, his head was leaned down still locked in this kiss, has tharns was lifted up, he did not want to break from this.
"Mmm...."
Type then parted, to eye, tharn signed.
"Your thinking, what is it?"
"I believe you and I need to talk tharn, about what...."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Because of it, are you not wanting me?"
Types face became serious, he shook his head.
"Then, everyone else can wait, I want to make love to..... My boyfriend type." Tharn smiled by the end.
Types eyes darted.
"But tharn...."
"Type, with all due respect, please, shut up and let me make you into a hot dripping mess."
Type eyed him up and down to shrug.
He then placed his lips back to his to immediately placed his tongue back in his lovers mouth to swirl all about, he didn't know how or why, but tharn tasted even more delicious.
Tharn reciprocated that and in full.
Moving them about, he took his finally boyfriend to the bedroom.
A bit later, the two were in the act, without any clothing, the two didn't leave the others mouth, they just couldn't help it, this was something else, magical in a way.
Tharn hovered over type, thrusting everything he had, while types legs were to either side, squeezing a bit, tharn had one hand wrapped around his leg to keep it up a bit, the other was to the side of his head, type had his hands to his lower back, to grip, he was pushing tharn closer to him. Type then started to grind has he was getting closer to the brink.
The two weaved and woved there heads back and forth, bit quite able to get enough from the other.
There tongues moved about the other in a passionate, rythmic dance.
Tharn then started to move faster, deeper into types hot, constricting recess.
Clamping down a bit, type couldn't help but to climax, tharn then also shortly after filling him.
Moving to there sides, they were not done yet, only dis connecting for a moment, tharn still very much hard, went right back in, with his very lubed cock.
Types one hand gripped his cock to stroke, has they went into another round, there other hands were intertwined to hold, squeezing a bit here and there, tharns other hand and wrapped itself around types neck to turn it, so they could give the other a deep kiss, type then moved his leg to place it over tharns body has he thrusted himself in.
The two moaned blissfully into the others mouth.
After another grand round, the two were to there backs, holding hands between them, other hands to there stomachs looking to the ceiling, trying to catch there breathes.
"Tharn...... All I...... Can say is.......oh..... My......god......" Type explained while breathing heavily.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
"Best sex you've ever had?"
Type closed his eyes to chuckle.
"Don't have any one to compare it to."
Tharn looked him up and down, he let go of his hand, to turn to his side, head in his hand, he then took his other, to place over types to eye.
"Mmm, I forgot.... Sorry...."
Type shrugged.
"You and I have been lying to the other for 5 years, it'll take time, we will get there."
Tharn nodded.
"I know, I'm going to regret bringing this up but, what is it you wanted to talk about?"
"Mmm, just your friend."
Tharn made an angery face.
"That bastard is no longer a friend of mine, for him to try to....... Rather we were dating or not, it's irrlevant, it's still rape after the fact. Your sure he didn't touch you?"
Tharn turned his head to eye, type shook his head, he then opened his eyes to look to tharn.
"No, you got there just in time. I was about to fight him though."
"Mm, sure you would have won, tun sucks at fighting. Probably because his father kicks the living shit out of him everyday for being gay, I always felt bad but bit anymore, not after what he was trying to do with you."
Type signed, to then turned to his side to mimick tharns position, he then looked to there hands holding to the bed inbetween.
"I..... Didn't know..... That he got..... Beaten up for being..."
Tharn shook his head.
"Don't feel sorry for him, after what he tried to do with you, it does not...."
"I know, does not give him the right but....I do feel sorry for him."
"Well, you not going to have to worry about any of them, I am not going to hang with them again, knew they were bad, well came from semi bad homes, but that is irrelevant. What one almost did to my now boyfriend, they can all go fuck off."
Type shrugged.
"I don't like daminoes, eudi, you can tell that guy is very closeted, hate tun, but I like yuta, he was trying to help, hopefully nothing happened between eudi and him."
Tharn puckered his lips to shake his head.
"Most likely not, probably fucking by now."
Types eyes widen.
"What?"
"Mm, has you said, eudi is very closeted, I also know yuta loves him, he told me when him and I went drinking."
"Oh...... Well that's, hey...... Tharn?"
Letting there hands go, tharn moved his hand up, extended two fingers, to swirl them about types nipple to get them erect, they then both looked down, tharn smirked, he got type hard again. Type looked to tharn.
"Tharn...... We do need to talk about a few things....."
Tharn then pushed type to his back to then go down, to move between his legs, to then place them too either shoulder, extended his arms up, fingers to his nipple to swirl, to look up has he started to lick types erection, type leaned up to watch, he gripped the bedding.
"Tharn...... We just.....2 times....mmm.... How are you....aaah still...."
"Looks like I'm not the only horny one, I want more of you type, it's your fault, making me your boyfriend is going to cost you."
Tharn turned his head sideways, to stick his tongue out to lick his length.
Types whole body shuttered in pure satisfaction and pleasure.
Tharn then took his tongue away to Hover his head over types, to look to him.
"Oh and type, this weekend, you need to help me move all my stuff in here, or you move all your stuff to my place, either or, just has long has we live together."
Types eyes widen.
"Live...... Together?"
Type never thought of that.
Live together.... With tharn? See him day and night, make love everyday, be with him everyday?
His heart soared in his chest.
Tharn smiled to nod.
"Preciously, took us so long to be boyfriend's, so this is the logical step, move in together. Now, shush type, I'm going to milk you dry."
"Tharn, would you stop telling me to.....oh god!"
Flopping to his back, type placed his hands to his eyes to thrust his cock up and down inside that hot mouth that was sucking him so good and tight.
Tharn kept his eyes to type, he couldn't wait for them to live together.