move in?

The next day, sitting to the table, type had his head forward, eating his lunch, still a bit dazed and in shock with what tharn asked last night. Drinking his milk, tharn had his eyes peered to type, with an eye brow raised. He wasent acting normal.
"Type?"
Type furrowed his brow, he continued to look forward to think deeply on this subject, it occupied his mind to the fullest.
Does tharn really want to move in with me? Do I want to move into his place? His place is a bit messy, mine is a bit more expensive. Can we actually live together? To see each other every day? To hold each other close everyday?
Types ears started to turn red, only in his wildest dreams this came true, now that it could turn into reality he couldn't stop over thinking.
Narrowing his eyes, tharn lowered his milk to place to the table to turn his body slightly.
"Type?"
Types eyes darted but didn't say anything.
Shaking his head, he knew when type was over thinking.
Smacking him up side the head, type took a hand back to rub.
"Ooow! What the hell tharn!?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Stop over thinking, you have barely said two words since last night...."
Types eyes widen, to look about, he placed his hand from his head to the table to turn to eye.
"Tharn shush!"
Tharn looked about to then eye type.
"Why? Everyone knows we're gay, also I think I want to get on this table to scream at the world your my boyfriend, who loves to be touched...."
Type moved to tharn to place his hand over his mouth, tharn smiled underneath. He was being playful to get type out of his head.
"Tharn.....I swear.....shush!"
He nodded, bringing a hand up, he took his down to hold under the table, there eyes darted.
"So, what are you over thinking type?"
"Mmm, just the way to go about it. Are you sure you want this to happen? You know I won't really let you smoke, and has long has the drinking is minimal....."
Type then looked down to there hands.
"But do I want to move in with you, your not very clean, messy....." He lightly chuckled turning playful has well.
"Think living with all over anal freak like yourself, it'll bring out the best in me. I don't care to which place type, I can handle half the bills wherever, just want to move in with you. I love you type."
Types lips parted to hang his head further down, a crooked smile broke across his face, red went to his cheeks, he was still not used to hearing that. Before tharn could go in for a kiss, he turned his head to eye in anger.
"Oh no! Oh fuck no, you have got to be fucking kidding me!"
Type looked to with widen eyes.
Turning his head he froze.
Tun was there, head hung, playing with his fingers, looking very apologetic.
Tharn let go of types hand, to then go to tun to place his hands around his collar to lift him up a bit, tun placed his arms to the side, he wasent fighting this, he felt like a real bastard.
Type looked him over, noticing that.
"Tharn....." He signed.
"You should let him speak, he looks uncomfortable, had to take a lot of guts to come here, espacially when this isn't his school."
Tharn rolled his eyes to let him down, to push him slightly away, he then wrapped his arms about.
"This better be good tun! After what you did last night, I told you, I don't want to be friends with you anymore!"
Tun took a deep breathe, to raise his head to look at type, with a sullen expression.
"Type.... I'm here to say I'm sorry..... When I drink.....I......." He signed.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"I really am sorry, me being drunk is no excuse, I was a real asshole, I'm very happy tharn came when he did, just know I do not have any feelings for you what's so ever, it was just circumstance."
Type took a deep breathe.
Has tun tried to take a step forward, tharn eyed his body, something didn't seem right, he signed.
Tharn then held a hand up, tun looked to the action to stop.
"Type, you should go to class, I got this."
Tun looked down embarrassed.
Type got up to place his things away to listen.
"Type I really am....."
He slung his back pack around to nod.
"Well, if it ever happens again, that's a big if, I will kick the living shit out of you."
Tharn smirked.
See I'm rubbing off on you type.
Tun nodded.
"It will never happen again."
"Good, tharn, we still need to discuss..."
Tharn turned his head to nod.
Type smiled to him to look tun over to roll his eyes, turning he then went to class.
Tharn looked to tun.
"Okay, I saw you wincing, did your dad beat you again, can't say you didn't deserve it."
Tun made a face to look down.
"Um..... No......I didn't go home last night, went to a hotel, someone from the hotel followed me then pushed me in....."
Tharn un wrapped his arms to widen his eyes. It felt like cosmic justice for what tun almost did to type, but tharn still felt bad for him.
"Mmm, hey, come sit down, tell me about it."
Tharn turned to then go to the seat to sit, tun raised his head to eye, making a puckered face.
He didn't know if he could sit down after the night he had, his ass still hurt and was very sore.
Taking a deep breathe, he stepped to the seat, to look down upon it, wincing has he went.
Tharn looked him over.
"Tun, were you raped?"
Tun looked to the seat to sign, he then bright a hand up to rub his neck.
"Well...... Let me tell you."