what an action movie

To the concession stand, type nodded has he grabbed a large popcorn, tharn nodded to grab a large drink, the two then walked to the movie theater, inside type stopped to eye tharn a bit confused, he sat to the back to the very end, that wasent normal, usually he sat to the front, mid section.
Tharn looked back to widen his eyes.
"Come on."
"Shush....."
Tharn lightly chuckled to look about.
"Type, no one is here. Now....."
He motioned with his head for type to come.
Type chewed his cheek to look about, he could tell tharn was up to something however it was alluding him has to what that was.
Signing, he went to him to sit, tharn eyed to go to the other seat to his left. Type looked up to watch tharn sit, he then looked to him narrowly.
He kept his head forward to sip at his drink.
Eyeing him up and down, type shrugged to then do the same, he then started on the popcorn that was too his lap.
His heart stopped when tharn reached his hand in to take a few, it touched his.
Type took a deep breathe to keep his eyes forward.
After everything the two of you have done, this makes your heart flutter so, being in unrequited love with you.....
He signed.
Tharn turned his head chewing to then offer his drink.
"Thirsty?" He swallowed.
Type turned his head to nod.
"Switch?"
Tharn smiled to take his popcorn, while he gave type his drink.
Type looked to the cup he wrap a hand around to take a deep breathe.
He then looked to at the screen has he took a big sip, it sent chills through his body has his mouth was where tharns just was.
About 10 minutes in, both there hearts wouldn't calm down, tharn eventually gave type back the popcorn, he was trying to finish it so he could go with his plan.
With his arms wrapped, he peered his eyes to the side, to see type, breathing a bit heavily, looking intently forward, with the popcorn bag to his lap.
Tharn looked him up and down, trying to figure out why he was breathing like that and didn't move the popcorn bag, however he was unaware, type was hard and trying very much not to keep thinking.
Shuffling to the side, type placed his arm to the arm rest, to place his hand to his chin to keep looking forward.
"Why...... Did you.... Bring us to this movie? Not even scary." He whispered.
Tharn smirked has he leaned over to see the popcorn bag was empty.
He looked forward to shrug.
"It's..... Because no one is here."
Type turned his head to eye confused.
"Why does that matter?"
Tharn smiled to grab his cup, to then drink the remainder.
Type eyed him up and down to shrug to turn his head to look forward.
What..... Are you planning tharn? Why am I not getting it?
Placing his finished drink to the cup holder, he then reached his hand to the side, to grab the bag, to run his pinkie over his crotch a bit.
Types eyes widen has he felt that finger over his hard on. He gulped.
Please.... Please please please..... Don't tell me, he felt that....
Tharn took the bag to look, acting like he was wanting more, he then bend down to place it to the floor, coming back, he took a deep breathe in, to lean towards type to go to his ear, to then take a hand to his crotch to feel him up.
Type breathed in and out shaikly.
"Tharn! What are you doing?!" He yelled a whisper.
"You can't tell me, you didn't know what I was thinking by bringing you to the movies, Especially this shitty one where I knew no one would be around."
Type moved his arm down, to breathe deep, locking his gaze to the screen, he then felt stupid for not realizing this sooner.
Not just us going to a relaxing apologizing movie but......
Type signed a bit.
"Tharn..... Knock it off...." He whispered.
He went closer to his ear to move his bottom lip about, he then moved his hand up and down his hard on a bit quicker.
Type shuttered.
"Not..... Till you..... Tell me about this actual truth type."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Thought this..... Was your apology not..... Hey!"
Peering his eyes down, tharn had taken his hand up to his pants to unbutton to unzip, to then place his hand inside to rub his erection.
Type took deep breathes, to lean up a bit to look about, no one was there.
"Relax type, no one is going to come to see this puke, now..... Tell me..... What is this actual truth your hiding from me? Not nice to hide something like that from your..... Best friend." He gritted his teeth from the last word.
Type took a deep breathe to look forward.
"Tharn..... Stop.... This is not the place for....mm...."
Curling his lips, type bit into the them, to moan a bit has tharn started to nibble his ear.
Leaning into the chair, type took his hand to the edge of the arm rest to grip, the other laid limply to the side.
"Tharn..... You need to...... This isn't the....."
Tharn then took his member out to then stroke.
"Ah..... Tharn....... This..... Isn't.....an.... Apology.....ah.... You need to....mmm...."
Tharn lightly chuckled to take his hand back, to lean away, he turned his head to the side, to then unzip his pants, looking to type, who moved up, trying to get in control of his breathing. Tharn then reached an arm over to wrap his hand around his wrist, has he tried to place himself back in. He looked to tharn then looked down to his rock hard massive cock. That stood in the darkened theater, he then looked back to tharns face with wide eyes.
"Your.... Crazy..... No tharn.... Not here...... This is suppose to be....."
Tharn wore a devious smile, to then pull type, both standing, type was bend a bit, he placed his hands over a seat, his head was slightly turned to the side, tharn hung his head, to place an hand back, to grab a condom, to down on, to then place it back to types pants, to shuffle them and his boxers down a bit, type looked even more back.
"Tharn! You are insane! Not..... Here.... Stop it!" He yelled a whisper.
Tharn lightly darkly chuckled again, to then sit, taking type with him, he stayed bent a bit, to move his head forward, still gripping the seat.
Tharn looked over his hunched back.
"Type..... Come here....."
He shook his head.
"Type.....I told you..... Sex was a way for me to help you, now, I'm turning it around, until you tell me.... This actual truth. Now, I think you should sit, anyone could come in at any moment, would you like them to see you this way."
"Damn it.... Tharn...."
Taking a hand back, he wrapped it around his erection, to swirl his tip around his hole, causing type to moan in pleasure, he then placed a hand over his mouth.
"Mmm, come on type, I believe im the best seat in here."
Gripping the side of his waist, tharn started to pull, he took his other hand to his waist to do the same action, slowly type let himself go, allowing this.
He then went inch by inch in, to sit on tharn, his body pressed itself to his, he looked forward to moan into his mouth with a hand still over.
They both quivered, has tharn started to thrust, one hand wrapped itself about, to go to his erection to stroke, he then went to his ear.
"If you..... Don't want me to pressure you about this.... Actual truth...."
Tharn started to thrust a bit quicker.
Type closed his eyes to furrow his eye brows.
"Then..... I'm going to need more of this..... To be inside of my..... Friend....."
Type turned his head to grind with the thrusting.
Tharn then took his other hand up, to go inside his shirt to go to his nipple to tease.
Type brought his other hand up, over his shirt to lay it upon.
Damn it tharn! This, isn't fair, but..... But.....
Tharn then took his tongue out to lick his ear lobe. Type lifted his head back to really lose himself to this.
"Mmm, enjoying yourself I see, your cock has gotten harder, ah...... See I'm not the only bad boy...... You like this set up don't you.......fucking in the movie theaters..... So naughty type...."
Type opened his eyes, he couldn't help it, he came.
Tharn lightly chuckled has his hand got soaked, going even faster he then filled the condom.
After, they both fixed themselves, tharn wouldn't let type go back to his seat, he kept him upon his lap enjoying there embrace, with his arms wrapped around his body, to look forward. Type looked to the screen a bit dazed and confused on what just occurred and why they were still in this embrace.
Tharn then grabbed his cup to offer to type, with a smile.
He turned his head to eye.
"Would you like a drink of my cummed and condom cup?" He chuckled.
"Ha ha....' type laughed sarcastically.
Tharn placed it down, to lay his arm to the rest, with his palm up.
Type kept his eyes to that action.
Tharn kept his eyes forward.
"Know..... This is a...... Bad movie..... But can be.... Scary at times..... You.... Can hold my hand type."
Types eyes widen to then gulp. Slowly he turned his head forward, to place his hand into tharns who placed his fingers between his to squeeze to breathe deeply and contently.
Type smiled, it had been so long since he held tharns hand, this felt nice, all of this felt has if they were a couple.
Types smile started to go away.
Your..... Not a couple type, this wasent even an apology, just......a punishment I think for not telling tharn your actual truth. This was not done out of love or affection......
Type gritted his teeth to squeeze his hand into tharns, he then turned his head forward to go to his ear.
"Don't be scared, I'm here type."
Types lips parted to peer his eyes down, tharns sweeteness caused him pain to his heart, this reminded type of the old tharn, not this bad one.
Peering his eyes to the side he looked to there intermitted hands, it made him remember the exact day, he fell in love with his best friend, peering his eyes to the screen, he breathed in and out, to then think of the past.