Chapter 41: Morning after

!!! LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING !!!

A throbbing pain woke Oikawa from his slumber. He tossed left then right and sighing he spoke.

"Iwachan?"

Oikawa didn't get a reply so he called out again his name and still no reply and he knew if he'd to called Iwaizumi again he sure was gonna get hit by a pillow. Oikawa opened his eyes slightly but the bright sunlight hit his eyes so he shut them again.

Trying the second time he opened his eyes while calling out 'Iwachan' he came to terms that he wouldn't mind getting hit with a pillow.

The moment Oikawa's eyes opened like they properly opened he jumped out of the bed and covered himself with the curtain.

Breathing heavy Oikawa's ears went bloodshot red. Oikawa could not believe what he saw. The person in his bed was not Iwachan.

It was a stranger.

Oikawa's felt tears run down his cheeks. One after another the tear drops got heavier. Oikawa put his head in his hands. Breathing heavy with tears rolling down his cheeks. The a single thought came and stuck there.

'I've cheated.'

Sobbing there in the corner Oikawa curled his toes up with his nails biting into his shoulders and he sat on the floor hugging himself. Rocking himself he sat there for what felt like hours. Tears gushing not holding back. He hiccuped with a lump in his throat growing.

'Get up' Oikawa told himself.

'Get a hold of yourself!' Oikawa slapped his cheeks with both his hands.

Taking a deep breath Oikawa got up and walked into the bathroom. Grabbing his night rob he covered his exposed body. Oikawa looked at himself in the mirror. Eyes red and puffy nose running. Sniffing Oikawa cleaned the remaining tears from the sleeve of his rob.

Opening the tap Oikawa slashed his face with cold water. Once again and then again. His tears running again while he splashed his face with cold water to reduce the puffiness of his face but no luck.

Picking up the towel on the side of the sink he made and ball of it and held it against his mouth and screamed into it. It was a muffled scream but it helped Oikawa clam down.

Drying up his face Oikawa headed out of the bathroom to find the women he'd slept with last night in his bed awake checking her phone while sitting naked on his bed.

Clearing his throat, Oikawa entered the room. That caught her attention. Putting her phone she turned around to face Oikawa.

"Hey babe." She smiled at Oikawa.

"Um...hi." Oikawa said out awkwardly.

"Why're you being so distance? Didn't you have fun last night?" She asked.

'Fun??' Oikawa asked himself.

"I'm kinda hazy on what happened last night." Oikawa told her scratching the back of his head. "Can you fill me in?"

"Seriously babe?" She titled her head to the right making her breast move and Oikawa looked away immediately.

"Can you please cover yourself." Oikawa more than asking told her. While he looked outside of the window on the left side.

"Cover up?" She chucked. "Okay, but you seemed to love them last night." She told Oikawa looking fro her bra on the side of the bed and put it on.

Oikawa cringed to the thought of it. Oikawa didn't want to remember last night. But he has to know what happened.