Chapter 35: Bye (for now)

"Pancakes pleaseeee." Isuzu asked as Iwaizumi tied the kitchen apron around his back.

"Okay.." Iwaizumi told her giving up.

It's been an hour since Iwaizumi woke up and then Isuzu woke up just few minutes ago. She found Iwaizumi having coffee so asked him to make her new year pancakes.

"Do daddy what's the plan?" Isuzu asked Iwaizumi in a hushed tone.

"What do you mean?" Iwaizumi asked confused.

"The plan to keep uncle Oikawa from leaving." She rolled her eyes. Just they heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"We shall discuss this later." Isuzu told Iwaizumi as she sat back down on his seat at the table and started to go through her notebook.

"Good morning" Oikawa greeted Iwaizumi and Isuzu. He yawned before walking around the kitchen isle Oikawa made his way towards the coffee jug and poured himself a mug.

"OH MY GOD YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!" Isuzu exclaimed.

"Yeah," Oikawa smiled rubbing the back of his neck. "Your dads a good barber." Oikawa chuckled.

"It tools so cool!" She said in excitement "can I touch it?" She asked.

"Sure." Oikawa laughed as he let her run her hand through his new hair cut.

"I hear we've got pancakes breakfast." Oikawa smiled at Isuzu.

"Yessss!" Isuzu exclaimed in excitement.

"Good morning." Iwaizumi turned his body half around from the stove and smiled at Oikawa. This made Oikawa's heart pound right out of his chest. He wasn't sleepy at all now.

Taking a seat on top of the kitchen counter. Oikawa watched Iwaizumi mix the liquid in the bowl.

"So what's up?" Oikawa asked turning to face Isuzu.

"Gotta do this stupid homework." Isuzu sighed.

"C'mon let's finish it." Oikawa told Isuzu.

Sitting at the dinning table they worked together on the math equations. While Iwaizumi made pancakes.

"Ughhh this is so hard." Isuzu whined. "I hate maths."

"It's okay so did you dad." Oikawa smiled at her.

"No I didn't." Iwaizumi replied turning to face the two at the table.

"Uh yes you did," Oikawa replied facing Iwaizumi. "You absolutely hated math at her age only at high school you actually got good at it."

"So there is hope for me!" Isuzu exclaimed before Iwaizumi could say anything making Oikawa and Iwaizumi chuckle in union.

"Here," Iwaizumi told Isuzu as he placed a plate stacked with like at least twenty pancakes. "Time to eat."

Isuzu started to pack her things up from the table so they could eat. In packing her stuff she dropped a few pencils on the floor.

"Let me get em." Oikawa told her as he bent down to pick them a sharp jolt of pin ran down his spine. Picking up the pencils he handed them to Isuzu then stretched.

"My backs killing me." Oikawa groaned. This caught Iwaizumi's attention and he just smiled to himself before taking a bite of the pancake in front of him.

"So what're you gonna do today?" Isuzu asked Oikawa as she chewed on a big bite of pancake she'd taken.

"Plan for what?" Oikawa asked as he poured maple syrup on his pancakes.